Tensor

[Spoilers] Season 10 Shipping Lanes

On 4/12/2017 at 9:03 PM, legacy99 said:

She was willing to do it with zack without know him

Which doesn't make her promiscuous.

Also, she didn't go through with it.

If I want to steal something, but decide not to go through with it, then I'm not a the thief.

On 4/12/2017 at 9:12 PM, legacy99 said:

But you implied Amy would never do that what I saw was her going there to do just that.

Actually, I didn't imply that.

Having casual sex with one person, doesn't make you promiscuous.

On 4/14/2017 at 2:29 AM, Tonstar17 said:

Irl a virgin would never last 3 hrs more like 3 mins.

Maybe he used Kolinahr, to control his emotions. :) 

On 4/9/2017 at 11:44 PM, Carlos said:

Well, Raj is a douche and Penny is a good person, so thy don't have that in common, Raj covets his best friend partner while Penny doesn't, so they don't have that in common, Raj tells his fiends: "later losers" when something better comes along, while Penny goes to help them (pick them up and kicks Todd Zernecki in the balls) even one of said friends is no longer her romantic partner, so they don't have that in common.

If you're referring to all the girly things they do together, that's the one thing they shouldn't have so much in common of in a heterosexual couple situation. Sorry but I really disagree with you.

But to me the problem is that Penny was happy in spite of Leonard, and it was shown that she didn't even realize Leonard was not there , and when he was complaining she didn't even pay attention to him. OF course to hammer the point the writers made Leonard not know about things that I'm sure he'd be aware of in a normal episode. TPTB have (IMO) little to no subtlety at all. That episode makes me want to vomit.

Bravo!

• Like 4

2 hours ago, sarah7 said:

What about the critical comments that are more an attack to the actors' appearance than a comment about the character itself? you know, like "unsightly big ass", "bad boob job", "ridiculous shortness" and so on?

That's where Tripper and I talk about it, and try to determine what crosses the line.  There is always going to be some grey area.  And your definition of what crosses the line from character to actor may be different than some else's.  Doesn't make yours right or the other wrong, it's just going to be up to us to decide for that particular situation.

1 hour ago, Carlos said:

I would have like not to have Sheldon interrupt. How about that?

That was inevitable though lol. At least they got through their vows. 

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Carlos said:

I would have like not to have Sheldon interrupt. How about that?

Sometimes he has to been stopped in his obnoxious behavior more often. :shy:

slap.gif.a0e9ca3c3ff65aa64165aaf09d868e78.gif

(...not necessarily as like at this example.)

Edited by veejay
  • Like 7

4 hours ago, veejay said:

Sometimes he has to been stopped in his obnoxious behavior more often. :shy:

slap.gif.a0e9ca3c3ff65aa64165aaf09d868e78.gif

(...not necessarily as like at this example.)

Be really funny if Penny did that at their wedding LOL.

• Like 4

On 18/04/2017 at 6:46 AM, 3ku11 said:

That was inevitable though lol. At least they got through their vows. 

No they didn't. On my telly they were just getting to the vows when Sheldon interrupted and then Bernie skipped to the end.

• Like 4

I wonder what kaley and johnny honestly think of the program when their not on stage

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

• Like 5

I wonder what kaley and johnny honestly think of the program when their not on stage

They probably don't even watch it to see how badly there are portrayed. I wouldn't blame them. Money talks and can blind you to the facts your talent and career is wasted for the love of money. Hell they don't even ship lenny or talk about them anymore.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

• Like 4

They probably don't even watch it to see how badly there are portrayed. I wouldn't blame them. Money talks and can blind you to the facts your talent and career is wasted for the love of money. Hell they don't even ship lenny or talk about them anymore.

Have heard them talk about lenny since season 6

• Like 1

1 hour ago, luminous said:

Three months ago in January Johnny did an interview with Entertainment Weekly. He also talked about Lenny (watch the video, that is inside the link) ca. from minute 6 on.

The Big Bang Theory: Johnny Galecki weighs in on sitcom's future

I wonder though what does he think now after seeing this fighting arc going for so long with no resolution... Also I think there may be hints of criticism about neglecting Lenny, I hope the writers did more to convince him than saying they will have a rough patch and that will enrich the characters because if they did then IMO that turned out to be bull...

• Like 3

2 hours ago, bfm said:

I wonder though what does he think now after seeing this fighting arc going for so long with no resolution... Also I think there may be hints of criticism about neglecting Lenny, I hope the writers did more to convince him than saying they will have a rough patch and that will enrich the characters because if they did then IMO that turned out to be bull...

It's all guesses. Guessing that they might be unhappy or guessing that they are fine with the storylines with their characters.

All you can do it take their word for it when they make comments, and as it stands there is nothing publicly to confirm that Johnny or Kaley are unhappy. In fact there is stronger evidence they are fine with their characters because they signed a new deal after all.

I think it's fine to be unhappy and voice dissatisfaction with your favorite character's storylines, but assuming that the actors agree with your view without evidence seems rather silly.

• Like 1

I seriously doubt that they would criticize their bosses in public

• Like 5

Posted (edited)
16 minutes ago, legacy99 said:

I seriously doubt that they would criticize their bosses in public

True. Sharing which is actors 's opinion about their roles at the show is something that could be very serious for them as if it  were negative critics type. Surely there are things about the writing and even about the character that they , and I am talking in general I mean all tbbt actors, dont like much, everyone have complains about their jobs. But saying it in public would be going into dangerous territory unless they wanted to leave the show and imo all actors have been showing they enjoy to be part of tbbt cast. Even they were honest in a case they wanted to leave there is always a reputation that would be marked and nobody would wish that. Sometimes the best is having an etical atitude and handle with the ups and downs about the job as best they can without damage their image. Everyone need to earn money for running their lives and we all know many times we do in our jobs some  tasks we will rid ourselves out of them if we could. Most of time the good things balance the bad and we still keep our jobs and our lives go on.

Edited by spidergirl
  • Like 4

19 minutes ago, spidergirl said:

True. Sharing which is actors 's opinion about their roles at the show is something that could be very serious for them as if it  were negative critics type. Surely there are things about the writing and even about the character that they , and I am talking in general I mean all tbbt actors, dont like much, everyone have complains about their jobs. But saying it in public would be going into dangerous territory unless they wanted to leave the show and imo all actors have been showing they enjoy to be part of tbbt cast. Even they were honest in a case they wanted to leave there is always a reputation that would be marked and nobody would wish that. Sometimes the best is having an etical atitude and handle with the ups and downs about the job as best they can without damage their image. Everyone need to earn money for running their lives and we all know many times we do in our jobs some  tasks we will rid ourselves out of them if we could. Most of time the good things balance the bad and we still keep our jobs and our lives go on.

Completely agree. One of my friends posted a negative online review of her company. Her bosses saw and fired her. 

If any of them are unhappy, they'll never say and I doubt they're allowed to. It's their job to promote the show in a way that'll get people to watch. 

Remember when Katherine Heigl rejected her Emmy nomination for Grey's Anatomy because she thought the writing didn't warrant one? Although I admire her honesty, that caused some HUGE backlash. 

• Like 5

To sum it up, the cast follow the "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all."rule. They are always very generous with praise for the writers. :locomotive:As everyone else has said, they have no choice if they want to keep their jobs. ( BUT, do I remember that Johnny made it known that he wasn't happy with the Penny and Raj fiasco? )

• Like 5

Posted (edited)
18 minutes ago, Strawberry PopTart Fan said:

To sum it up, the cast follow the "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all."rule. They are always very generous with praise for the writers. :locomotive:As everyone else has said, they have no choice if they want to keep their jobs. ( BUT, do I remember that Johnny made it known that he wasn't happy with the Penny and Raj fiasco? )

The only hint we got regarding JG's possible unhappiness or reluctance at continuing was at a taping where they do their normal "address the audience" moment.  KC mentioned something like they were looking forward to signing on for more seasons and looked to Johnny,  saying "right?" as if she were trying to convince him.

These two have always, always, always come across as being very protective of the L/P relationship, so I can see him being unhappy about that Season 4 ending fiasco (perfect word for it, btw SPTF!).  Their attitude about their characters adds to my love of them.  When Kaley answered a question regarding Penny's last name about 4 or more years ago saying "i know her last name.  It's Hofstadter." or words to that effect, it blew me away....

Edited by hokie3457
  • Like 6

1 hour ago, hokie3457 said:

The only hint we got regarding JG's possible unhappiness or reluctance at continuing was at a taping where they do their normal "address the audience" moment.  KC mentioned something like they were looking forward to signing on for more seasons and looked to Johnny,  saying "right?" as if she were trying to convince him.

These two have always, always, always come across as being very protective of the L/P relationship, so I can see him being unhappy about that Season 4 ending fiasco (perfect word for it, btw SPTF!).  Their attitude about their characters adds to my love of them.  When Kaley answered a question regarding Penny's last name about 4 or more years ago saying "i know her last name.  It's Hofstadter." or words to that effect, it blew me away....

What I think might be hints in the interview @luminous shared is that it sounds to me that he was voicing concerns to the writers about their ability to write more plots for his character. IMO if he had had various plots in recent years he wouldn't ask them that.

• Like 3

Like I have said before all the spoilers for the finale is just a smokescreen for the true intentions of tptb. I don't think shamy fans should be worried. No matter what, they will be fine. Tptb have given away too much about them not to be. Unless Mayim doesn't sign which is unlikely. Now the massive cliffhanger will be lenny, as we have nothing about them and i'm going with the way they have been written and the fighting, it ain't going to be about penny's career or some pregnancy. Too predictable and the writers don't do that when it comes to lenny. Just look at the way Molaro talks about them like they are nothing. All I'm saying is there has been too much talk about lenny breaking up by some of the characters and that reporter, now Molaro. I just hope they don't go down the cheating route with penny this time. I feel like I'm saying goodbye to my beloved Lenny. Sorry my fellow Lennies, I just can't see any good things happening in 10x24 for them and it's not me being paranoid but the vibes I have gotten from TPTB and the way the 2nd half of this season has gone. I really hope i'm a zillion% wrong.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Tonstar17 said:

Like I have said before all the spoilers for the finale is just a smokescreen for the true intentions of tptb. I don't think shamy fans should be worried. No matter what, they will be fine. Tptb have given away too much about them not to be. Unless Mayim doesn't sign which is unlikely. Now the massive cliffhanger will be lenny, as we have nothing about them and i'm going with the way they have been written and the fighting, it ain't going to be about penny's career or some pregnancy. Too predictable and the writers don't do that when it comes to lenny. Just look at the way Molaro talks about them like they are nothing. All I'm saying is there has been too much talk about lenny breaking up by some of the characters and that reporter, now Molaro. I just hope they don't go down the cheating route with penny this time. I feel like I'm saying goodbye to my beloved Lenny. Sorry my fellow Lennies, I just can't see any good things happening in 10x24 for them and it's not me being paranoid but the vibes I have gotten from TPTB and the way the 2nd half of this season has gone. I really hope i'm a zillion% wrong.

I hope you are wrong as well because I started watching this show 10 years ago and Lenny was the primary reason why and if they split I will have to rethink watching this show because the chemistry between Johnny and Kaley is real . Splitting them would be wrong as their are many different ways to get their story moving in a fun direction!

• Like 6

I hope you are wrong as well because I started watching this show 10 years ago and Lenny was the primary reason why and if they split I will have to rethink watching this show because the chemistry between Johnny and Kaley is real . Splitting them would be wrong as their are many different ways to get their story moving in a fun direction!

Me 2. I just feel with all the non resolution plots and hints, where even casuals and section of the media are questioning their relationship makes me think the worst.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Tonstar17 said:

Me 2. I just feel with all the non resolution plots and hints, where even casuals and section of the media are questioning their relationship makes me think the worst.

When they split them at the middle(end) of season 3 to middle of season 5, that made the most sense as it made both characters grow to where they could be together. Now, who knows and if done they will lose viewers because how can the characters be in the same room and be a comedy?

• Like 2

When they split them at the middle(end) of season 3 to middle of season 5, that made the most sense as it made both characters grow to where they could be together. Now, who knows and if done they will lose viewers because how can the characters be in the same room and be a comedy?

Yes it made alot of sense back then. It gave lenny the chance to grow and not make the same mistake twice. I do think they would lose viewers but will it be enough to affect ratings? We will never know unless it happens. It could just be a temp thing till 11x01 while penny goes off and find herself. Agreed it will affect the living situation, but tptb alway find a way, so yeah. Who knows, at the end of the day it's just speculations on my part.

• Like 2