The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tripper

Episode 3.21 (May 10)

CBS has announced the details of the twenty-first episode of the season, "The Plimpton Stimulation", which will air May 10th.

"The Plimpton Stimulation" - Leonard and Sheldon compete for the attention of a famous female physicist, on THE BIG BANG THEORY, Monday, May 10 (9:31-10:01 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

Judy Greer (Arrested Development, 13 Going on 30) guest stars in this episode. More information in the Episode Guide and Wiki.

lol, the Knight and the Princess! Fitting! ^_^

Anyway, you've beaten me again to it, white_knight! ^_^ 'gotta have to race a little bit more next week!

Thank you White_Knight! You are truly my white night! Hehe

It is my pleasure milady charming :icon_wink:

lol, the Knight and the Princess! Fitting! ^_^

Anyway, you've beaten me again to it, white_knight! ^_^ 'gotta have to race a little bit more next week!

And so in the words of Sherlock Holmes: "The Game is afoot" :icon_cheesygrin: hahahaha as soon as I saw the promo I posted it in here including the remark "Enjoy" that it was pointed out to be included. (honestly, I don't know if Sherlock Holmes says that in the books but I saw it in a movie)

Hi there,

Where can I see this chapter? In my country we only watch first and second season on tv for now..

Thanks!

C

Hi there,

Where can I see this chapter? In my country we only watch first and second season on tv for now..

Thanks!

C

This episode airs tomorrow. You can download it hours after on isohunt o/

Sorry White_Knight, unless you own a pair of silk pajamas and have a pseudo homosexual relationship with a friend, I'm going to have to end our torrid affair. ;)

What?!, no silk and no pseudo homosexual stuff. But as gentleman and a knight if milady desires to end the affair I shall respect her wishes, after all that's what it happened in the bowlling alley, and yet, there is no need to end the affair and you can leave Hanna keep Howard for herself or let her compete with Bernadette. :D

In the meantime, here is video promo in HD: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CzdIgs4S6RY

I`m not sure i like the looks of this. The fact that he has a girl staying over now, and that Howard and Raj will try to set him up in a later episode suggests that he might will find an interesst in girls? that certainly would suck.