The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tripper

Episode 3.21 (May 10)

I'm very stubborn so I checked all the episodes of the first season to see when was the first appearance of this gadget. And I noticed it only starts to appear in the 10th episode, The Loobenfeld Decay. And it has a wire, I'm not sure, but I think is not a electrical wire but a telephone wire, which make me think its a videophone. And would make sense because i think you, Steve, will think as me, the gadget on Wolowitz hand in the Bozeman episode sure it's a remote control, but why he would use another remote control instead of the one that was already installed ?

A pictures of a videophone to help us consider this option

post-965-134808096799_thumb.jpg

Howard wasn't using something the guys already had in their apartment. He was using devices he "borrowed" from his friend at the Department of Defence. It was definitely not the same device.

The video phone idea is a good one, especially since the same device turns up on Gablehauser's desk in various episodes (starting with 104).

Steve

The Wiki

That was an excellent episode. 2HM meets TBBT. Totally out of left-field. Very refreshing. My only niggling regret is that she didnt try to come on to Sheldon (she probably knew better than to try). I would have loved to see his struggling with trying to decipher her hints, followed by his dawning realisation, followed by his reaction.

The part about penny being jealous is a justifed reaction especially since Leonard was so hung up on her and they just barely broke up and he slept with the first pretty girl he saw.

Sheldon states that pets are banned, under the Roommate Agreement, yet just 7 episodes later, Sheldon brings 25 cats into the apartment.

Penny has no right to judge, when, just two episodes later, she starts the evening with Zach, and ends the same evening, having sex with Leonard.

Sheldon tells Dr Plimpton, that there is an 8 day, emergency food supply in his bedroom closet, and then removes his backup, emergency supply kit from under the bed.

However, in The Dumpling Paradox, when Penny asks to sleep in their apartment, Sheldon states they only have a two day, two man earthquake kit, which, if shared between the three of them, would mean they would be out of food, by the following afternoon.

Edited by Stephen Hawking

In the previous episode (The Spaghetti Catalyst), Raj tells Leonard, that he hasn't had sex in a year.

I think we can take it as read, that he made up for it, in this episode. :icon_biggrin: 

From the episode:-

Raj: Oh, come on. I don’t want to sit by myself.

Sheldon: That’s what Typhoid Mary said, and clearly, her friends buckled.

Typhoid Mary's friends didn't "buckle". She was a non-symptomatic carrier, so they had no reason to suspect she was infected.

• Penny Thumbs Up 1

Howard shies away from being naked in front of Leonard and Raj, yet, in other episodes, it's clear Howard has no problem being naked in front of his friends.