The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tripper

Episode 3.21 (May 10)

Spoilers for those who haven't seen it yet (but I'm not putting spoiler tags, 'cause the episode got aired yet)

First thing first, Nikons, don't worry, Sheldon is in no way interested in the lady! Can't say the same about the three other guys, thought! ^_^ If only there were more scientist like Plimpton! (You'll see what I mean when you see the episode!).

Anyway, the episode was funny, really. Maybe a little too sexy, but still very funny! And those of you who wants the episode to be least Sheldon-centric, you'll be glad to hear he doesn't play that much of a role this time. Still there, still as crazy as ever, but the three guys (mostly Leonard) play a bigger role in it!

And as a last note, about near the end of the episode: Great move Raj! ^_^

Oh, and the other side note: A little bit surprised Howard didn't got lucky! Considering the situation, that's SOOOOOO not like him! Probably off-screen, I guess! :p

I really enjoyed the episode. Sheldon was his typical self and not over the top so that was enjoyable.

This is the second Favorite episode of the entire season so far!!! great great episode!!

Spoilers...

Sheldon had a small amount of involvement!!, howard was howard, penny got jealous!!!! leonard, as smart as it should be, he "carpe Diem" except it was at night and took the opportunity free of any repraisal very good! but Raj, BRAVO!!! hahahaha that's when I laughed the most way to go!!! hahaha.

I know that it might not be the same and also that maaany people would argue and disagree with my point of view, but I think I could very well see and enjoy the show without sheldon. I know what many would say and think its just my opinion. :)

So Howard briefly "broke up" with bernadette, that should please Hanna lol :D

Last and not least, Your highness Charming XOXO. :D

I didn't think I'd ever say this but Penny needs to shut her passive-aggressive mouth. She has no right to judge Leonard on his actions here considering she uncerimoniously dumped him after he declared his love to her. Given her self-admitted track record when it comes to rebounding you'd think she'd cut the guy some slack.

When you add the previous episode's indifference along with her judgemental behavior here, she's really coming off like a total b**ch.

Hi there guys and girls!

So I was rewatching that last scene with the three guys + Plimpton, and I was wondering: Is Raj slowly healing?

I mean, there was a time where he needed alcohol to speak to women. Now it seems NyQuil is enought for him to roleplay with an half-naked nympho! Maybe in a year all he'll need is a sip of apple juice!

Ok, yeah, NyQuil contains alcohol, Raj says so himself, but still! :p

Well, in a scene in the University's cafeteria (I think it's around that time both Raj and Howard meets Plimpton), you see Raj drinking in a bottle. Howard is all ''what the heck?'', and Raj explains: ''Relax, it's just NyQuil'' (because supposedly, he had a cold).

He then goes on and says that ''it's basically just alcohol'' (and I checked on wikipedia, it's true that NyQuil contains alcohol).

I'm guessing he either drank some before that scene, or that it still took effect, something like that!

So nice Sheldon still doesn't care for sex. And what a lame excuse for the disappearance of Bernadette. And Penny still have feelings for Leonard, as i thought, very good, corrects a little the forced break up the writers made.

Food for thought : Leslie and Dr. Plimpton both nympho. Or its just me thinking that way?

So nice Sheldon still doesn't care for sex. And what a lame excuse for the disappearance of Bernadette. And Penny still have feelings for Leonard, as i thought, very good, corrects a little the forced break up the writers made.

Food for thought : Leslie and Dr. Plimpton both nympho. Or its just me thinking that way?

I did have to roll my eyes when Howard said he and Bernadette had broken up. Any other time that would have been an episode in itself with Howard depressed and lamenting the break-up.

I did have to roll my eyes when Howard said he and Bernadette had broken up. Any other time that would have been an episode in itself with Howard depressed and lamenting the break-up.

Why are you trying to turn this into a soap opera? Penny and Bernadette will

probably be around for a while but every week? No thanks....it's the weekly

surprises that makes for such a hugh fan club for BBT

Well, in a scene in the University's cafeteria (I think it's around that time both Raj and Howard meets Plimpton), you see Raj drinking in a bottle. Howard is all ''what the heck?'', and Raj explains: ''Relax, it's just NyQuil'' (because supposedly, he had a cold).

He then goes on and says that ''it's basically just alcohol'' (and I checked on wikipedia, it's true that NyQuil contains alcohol).

I'm guessing he either drank some before that scene, or that it still took effect, something like that!

The NyQuil (with alcohol) was just a setup for the great ending on his relaxed

approach to his conquest. Actually, he gave me goosebumps at the end !

Remember, he can only be comfortable around women when intoxicated !

Another very funny show ! Totally expected Sheldon's behavior last night

around his out-of-town visitor. Carnal pleasures are beneath him !

When I go to L.A., I stay with a friend (4 titles) at his home. Just like Sheldon! Hysterical to think there's more than one Sheldon out there. And my friend refuses to watch BBT. Maybe he's worried he'll get a dose of reality.

Keep up the great scenerios. How about turning Bernadette into a "Rose". LOL !

Hi there guys and girls!

So I was rewatching that last scene with the three guys + Plimpton, and I was wondering: Is Raj slowly healing?

I mean, there was a time where he needed alcohol to speak to women. Now it seems NyQuil is enought for him to roleplay with an half-naked nympho! Maybe in a year all he'll need is a sip of apple juice!

Ok, yeah, NyQuil contains alcohol, Raj says so himself, but still! :p

Raj healing? Cmon ! He's twice as complex as Sheldon. He should never have a normal relationship ! Give Raj a "Rose" !! You know ! Rose in 2 1/2 Men.

And even "vanillia" flavoring has alcohol. Rum filled chocolates, etc. We can keep

Raj high for a long long time and keep up with his sexy enibriated approach to

women !!

I think Raj did had a drink previously, because when the camera focus on plimpton she has a glass of wine in her hand, obviously she wouldn't drink alone.

Also, I'm not sure to take howard's word regarding braking up with Bernadette, I think he just said it to be part of the "things to come" as an made up excuse after Raj told him that he has a girlfriend.

What I came to think once penny learned that Leonard slept with plimpton is that she'll try to do the same I don't, those who went to the taping of the seaason finale knows for sure but I think penny will try to do the same thing in dating another guys but unable to enjoy it that's why the episode info regarding leonard ruining her for dating, penny trying for a pay back and at the end not working as she hoped.

Milady Charming, I'm glad you enjoyed the episode ;)

I have to say, I'm happy Howard broke up with Bernadette. I know she's the right girl for him, but I admit I feel a little jealous when she's around.

That physicist/nymphomaniac Plimpton really made me go lol.

I was surprised that Leonard slept with her right after breaking-up with Penny, but it's ok... he's a man, she's a beautiful woman...

I literally went :D when she said "hot, brown and sweet" when referring to Raj.

That's how I like him!

Also, I'm not sure to take howard's word regarding braking up with Bernadette, I think he just said it to be part of the "things to come" as an made up excuse after Raj told him that he has a girlfriend.

Maybe but Howard loved to show Bernadette to everybody, even people he didn't know, and she is so close with Leonard, doesn't make sense she doesnt appear anymore. And Bernadette hasn't been seen in the show since the beginning of this season so ...

Except for Penny and Leonard, it seems like they don't show the break-ups much in TBBT! They didn't really explained the Leonard/Stephanie break-up, first, and now there is Howard and Bernadette! I guess it's because break-ups are usually more sad moments, they don't want to make us cry during a comedy, right?

And I really liked how Howard explained it: ''I was waiting for the right time, THIS is the right time!'' Totally Wolowitzian! I'm actually hoping he will slowly turn back to his old self, or something: He haven't been overly inappropriate for a very long time! ^_^

isn't something to control lights, a master controller for lights?

I think as white_knight, or maybe its a tablet

Its a eletronic remote control of the eletronics and the lights in the house, now i know for sure ! See the 13th episode of the third season, the one where someone steal Sheldon and Leonard

I'm not sure about the reference from Bozeman Reaction. The unit that Howard uses for their new security system is quite different, if that's the one you mean.

We might be on the right track, however. I did a Google image search for "home automation remote" and "universal remote" and turned up a few devices which look somewhat similar to that one. Still no exact match, however.

Steve

The Wiki