Fav Episode and Season?

3ku11

Seeing it is hiatus and it is coming on Season 10. Just curious to what everyones fav season and episode is. For me its a toss up between 2,3, and 6. 6 prob end of the day. Episode is really hard, first five seasons had such timeless classics. 

Season: Season 6

Episode: The Stair Case Implementation

Favorite Season: Season 9 -> wonderful season with Shamy getting back together I was very happy about that  and then of course the season ended with a great and funny finale episode 

Favorite Episode : The Staircase Implementation -> just love that flashback episode it´s so much fun

Edited by BlackWhiteRose

2 hours ago, BlackWhiteRose said:

Favorite Season: Season 9 -> wonderful season with Shamy getting back together I was very happy about that  and then of course the season ended with a great and funny finale episode 

Favorite Episode : The Staircase Implementation -> just love that flashback episode it´s so much fun

It's amazing how diverse the views of fans are. S9 is easily my LEAST favourite season. BTW my favourite is S3. Favourite ep is Holographic Excitation.

• Like 3

Yeah entitled to views. But to me anything post S7 is pretty bad overall. To me it is a toss up between 3 and 6. 6 prob has the season was at its peak. And had the perfect balance between nerdy stuff and relationship stuff. I well always have a soft spot for S3 though, as that is the season that made me a fan. Funy alot of people are liek Oh Sheldon and Penny are the reason i got ointo the show. Me it was Leonard and Penny's relationship that drew me in. I remembe BBT came on one day, haven't watched it in a few years since it debuted her in 08. It was Pants Alternative. Where LEnny were laughing at Sheldon going heres Uranaus lol. Penny was her in her night, and they just looked so cosy ahah. I guess then I could relate to the nerdy guy and the hot girl. For S3 the stand out episode for me was prob a toss up ebntween Adhesive Duck and PRecious Fragmentation. S6 Egg Salad, 43 Penc, and Bakersfield. 

I'm most interested in whats fresh and new. Overall I enjoyed season 9 and I have not seen it rerun numerous times so it is my current favorite. My favorite episodes have been the star wars themed Proton episodes and 9.11 was the biggest of those (7.22 is high on the list). The Judd Hirsch episode and  Feynman Van episode are high on the list too.

I gennerally enjoy most of the episodes with the mothers (M or B).

• Like 1

Sorry S9 was better in writing then S8, but I Cannot see myself ranking it highley at all. Based on it being fresh to me. I skipped alot of episodes because they sounded bad, and I Was justified. The only good ep imo was the s9 finalie. But you know different stroaks. IF i was going to rank the seasons all 9 from best to worst. 

Season 6

Season 3

Season 2

Season 5

Season 1

Season 7

Season 4

Season 9

Season 8

8 hours ago, djsurrey said:

I'm most interested in whats fresh and new. Overall I enjoyed season 9 and I have not seen it rerun numerous times so it is my current favorite. My favorite episodes have been the star wars themed Proton episodes and 9.11 was the biggest of those (7.22 is high on the list). The Judd Hirsch episode and  Feynman Van episode are high on the list too.

I gennerally enjoy most of the episodes with the mothers (M or B).

Hmm I watched some eps of Friends from 20 years ago and they still hold up, but they are not exactly how you put it fresh and new :icon_wink:. Quality is Quality my friend. 

Edited by 3ku11

2 hours ago, 3ku11 said:

Hmm I watched some eps of Friends from 20 years ago and they still hold up, but they are not exactly how you put it fresh and new :icon_wink:. Quality is Quality my friend. 

To each his own. I had no interested in that program 20 years ago and I had another look a few weeks ago and it does not interest me now.

• Like 1

My view tends to fluctuate a bit but at the moment my favorite season is probably 6 right now.

Favorite Episode? A tie between The Troll Manifestation in season 8 and The Opening Night Excitation in season 9.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Favorite episode is Staircase Implementation, a no brainer- I just loved the flashback, Leonard tells the story of how he met Sheldon -it is the heart of  tbbt

images (2).jpg

Bath Item Gift Hypothesis  is a close second favorite of mine. Favorite season is a tie between s2 and s6.

Edited by serena_nyc1995
Added a cute Shelnard pic :)
  • Like 1

My favourite episode is "The opening night excitation". It is my favourite for all the storylines included there, not only for shamy plot.

My favourite season...I love all seasons but season 4 and 5 have a special place in my heart. I have watched dozen of times most of the episodes from these seasons and I think that they are pure gold about nerdiness, non sense and sweetness. :)

Edited by spidergirl1975

Season 6 remains my favourite season and 9.10 is my favourite episode. 

Season 6 for me was funny ... yes, that includes the whole Shamy dynamic. Their interactions were hilarious(for me) because neither knew quite where they stood but they knew they liked each other in a different way. This scared the crap out of Sheldon and he handled himself poorly but it was still funny. 

9.10- shows us a side of Sheldon we haven't really seen when it comes to passion ( for a human)  

• Like 2