The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tripper

Episode 3.22 (May 17)

linux: They resolved that issue two weeks ago, when they decided they could "still be friends", that it would work out. Seems like it does!

Sure thing there will be some awkward moments in the futures (like in the Plimpton episode), but this one didn't asked for any awkwardness.

Yeah this episode was great! Loved it! The Flashback was hilarious!

For me it was the best epsiode of Season 3. Sheldon was always funny and I loved that apartment flag they had :icon_cheesygrin: and then this thing with Sheldon`s spot *lol* and I loved that story why the elevator broked it was really crazy but funny :icon_mrgreen: and the scene where Leonard first entered the apartment and a guy said to him, he should run away that was fun *lol* and Lou/Louise of course was hilarious! :icon_mrgreen:

It was really good, that they explained a lot of things like how they all got to know each other, then what happend to the elevator, then the story with Joyce Kim (a nice girl by the way) and how Sheldon choosed his spot of course :icon_cheesygrin:

Fun ep but one minor techy thing: the whiteboard behind Sheldon when he is interviewing Leonard has a load of equations relating to burning hydrazine and rocket fuel (B-Stoff/C-Stoff) but this was before Leonard (who was working on rocket fuel) had moved into the apartment...? Wouldn't he have noticed and said something? And it's not exactly theoretical physics either so Sheldon wouldn't have been working on it anyway...

Fun ep but one minor techy thing: the whiteboard behind Sheldon when he is interviewing Leonard has a load of equations relating to burning hydrazine and rocket fuel (B-Stoff/C-Stoff) but this was before Leonard (who was working on rocket fuel) had moved into the apartment...? Wouldn't he have noticed and said something? And it's not exactly theoretical physics either so Sheldon wouldn't have been working on it anyway...

Bof, maybe Sheldon was working on it just for fun while his Windows 2000 was getting ready, something like that! (references to when he's learning Finnish while his computer is loading something, I don't remember what, in "The Psychic Vortex")

Actually, the whiteboard equations aren't supposed to be part of the story, they're Saltzberg's inside jokes. They connect to the story somehow every week, but not as part of the plot line. I wish I knew enough physics to be able to decipher all of them! Thanks for the heads-up on this one. I have to remember to add it to the wiki.

Steve

The Wiki

Hi can someone tell me what the time scale is between episodes after the break up I was glad to see Penny and Leonard talking again up till Leonard had Sheldons friend in bed but we all have off day's anyway but last night Leonard was asking to sleep on Pennys couch and did her nails!! what's with that are we talking week's between each episode or has Leonard built his memory wipe thingy from men in black

but last night Leonard was asking to sleep on Pennys couch and did her nails!!

She's pushy, he's whipped! :icon_lol:

but last night Leonard was asking to sleep on Pennys couch and did her nails!!

She's pushy, he's whipped! :icon_lol:

"yes she's pushy and he's whipped but that's not how the saying go'es"

where have I heard that before

Loooooooooooooved the episode!!!! I was rolling on the floor..... it was just everything I love about this show......... can't give details, still tooo high....

Hi can someone tell me what the time scale is between episodes after the break

The episodes are usually connected very well. The Spaghetti Catalyst happened immediately the week after the break-up. So I'd assume that the break up was 3-4 weeks ago.

There was an error in this episode.

The flashbacks were supposed to be set in 2002 but when Raj, Leonard and Howard went back to Howard's house there was a Slimline PlayStation 2 on top of Howard's TV in his bedroom.

The Slimline PlayStation 2 wasn't released in North America until October 2004.

The flashbacks are from 2003, actually. The general timeline is found here:

http://wiki.the-big-bang-theory.com/wiki/Timeline

You can get more details for each year by following the links.

Good catch on the PlayStation, though. That will have to go into the wiki. We have a category for "Errors and Inconsistencies".

Steve

The Wiki

Yeah Sheldon and Leonard first met 2003 that´s right. But why does Raj wear such an 80´s outfit that time? Very confusing. But anyway it looked good.
And Howard and Leonard had such curly hair I didn´t like it, but they lokked really funny :icon_cheesygrin:
But all in all it was the funniest episode of Season 3.

Edited by BlackWhiteRose

That was absolutely excellent. The last 2 eps have been the best since ep1. Too many great points to list and no crap. That was reminiscent of series 1.

By the way, I think Raj was going for the Don Johnson/Miami Vice look. Search "serie televisiva miami vice " in your fav search engine's image section and you'll see what I mean.

Bof, maybe Sheldon was working on it just for fun while his Windows 2000 was getting ready, something like that! (references to when he's learning Finnish while his computer is loading something, I don't remember what, in "The Psychic Vortex")

This is offtopic but I wish it was Linux he was installing as the "new operation system". It would have been pointing to the father of Linux, Linus Torvalds (who's Finnish). It was the only explanation I came up with when I tried to think why Sheldon is learning that language.

And when it comes to the topic itself, I agree with you. I guess experimental physics works as a hobby for theoretical scientists :icon_cheesygrin:

I think it's so sexy when Sheldon saves Leonard from the exploding rocket fuel.............................