fitzsimmons

Information For Attending A Big Bang Theory Taping

3 hours ago, Gemma182 said:

I got standby tickets! This is a season finale however. Do you think I'll still get in with standby?

This is my first time trying. Thanks!

Anything is possible.  Get there early (8/9) and have the best time in line.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, notchinc said:

Anything is possible.  Get there early (8/9) and have the best time in line.

Thank you :-)

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Gemma182 said:

I got standby tickets! This is a season finale however. Do you think I'll still get in with standby?

Good luck ! I hope you have a nice time meeting other fans whatever happens.

On 4/21/2017 at 10:25 PM, Gemma182 said:

Hey Gemma! Sorry I didn't see your message earlier. Did you go, and did you get in?

• Like 1

Hi everyone, I'm bringing my family of five over to LA from Australia and all seven of us would love to see a taping of BBT. It's a favourite and seeing it taped is a dream of mine. 

At the moment the audience site is saying that BBT is on hiatus. Does anyone know when it will start taping again? We're going to be in LA around the 6th and 7th or August. What are my chances?

That might not work out.   Taping is on hiatus, as the show is on summer break.  Over the last several years, they have usually started working on the first episode, with the table read, the second Wednesday of August.  That would put the first taping on the 16th of August. Even if they move the table read to the first Wednesday, the first taping would be on the 8th of August.   Hope things work out for you. 

• Like 2

Thanks so much for your reply Tensor.

Bugger, as we say here. Missed it by just a day or two. Damn. I don't think we have the flexibility to change it. We're heading up north for the eclipse via the Grand Canyon and Yellowstone. 

Bum. Oh well. Thank you for your generous insight Tensor. Your blood's worth bottling. 

Bummer.

• Like 1