fitzsimmons

Information For Attending A Big Bang Theory Taping

I know this is a long shot, especially since I just created my account and it's the day of taping but if anyone has an extra ticket for tonight's (9/20) taping or they are unable to attend, I would greatly appreciate the extra ticket :)

3 minutes ago, Nodlehs said:

I know this is a long shot, especially since I just created my account and it's the day of taping but if anyone has an extra ticket for tonight's (9/20) taping or they are unable to attend, I would greatly appreciate the extra ticket :)

Welcome Nodlehs! Unfortunately, tickets cannot be transferred. When tickets are ordered online, the name of the ticket holder is printed on it. The Audiences Unlimited staff make sure the name on the ticket matches the name on the ID. Hope you're able to attend a future taping!

• Like 1

Tickets are up for 10/25!

HELP! I've been trying since the instant they came up but it's not accepting my form! :-(

Edit to add:

Apparently my mum got through, but since she's technologically challenged she didn't take screenshots or print what came up on her screen. How long on average does it take for the email confirmation to come through?

Edited by Theoneandonly

I've managed to get hold of two tickets. First, I struggled with tech issues regarding the form for 20 minutes. After trying in private mode, it all went fine. I got my tickets when it still didn't say 'STANDBY'. However, I can't tell if my tickets are guaranteed or not... It does not stay standby, nor guaranteed. 

Does anyone have experience with this? How can I know? 

Fingers crossed... Coming from Belgium for this! :) 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Theoneandonly said:

HELP! I've been trying since the instant they came up but it's not accepting my form! :-(

Edit to add:

Apparently my mum got through, but since she's technologically challenged she didn't take screenshots or print what came up on her screen. How long on average does it take for the email confirmation to come through?

I would email then to confirm.

26 minutes ago, RobbertRM said:

I've managed to get hold of two tickets. First, I struggled with tech issues regarding the form for 20 minutes. After trying in private mode, it all went fine. I got my tickets when it still didn't say 'STANDBY'. However, I can't tell if my tickets are guaranteed or not... It does not stay standby, nor guaranteed. 

Does anyone have experience with this? How can I know? 

Fingers crossed... Coming from Belgium for this! :) 

I'd email them to confirm, and have fun!

1 hour ago, Theoneandonly said:

Edit to add:

I emailed them and got it confirmed we have 2 guaranteed tickets. :icon_cheesygrin:

• Like 8

Sooo what time do I need to show up for the taping? I have a guaranteed ticket. Is 5pm ok?

Just now, gnr5 said:

Sooo what time do I need to show up for the taping? I have a guaranteed ticket. Is 5pm ok?

Five is cutting it kind of close, even with a guaranteed ticket. I would get there around 3:00-3:30.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, gnr5 said:

90 minutes is too close.  Last week I spoke to a couple who were there 90 minutes early for the first taping this season.  However, they missed the 90 minute cut off for guaranteeds, and were placed after the Stand-bys who were in line by then.  Audience Unlimited might, and did, start bringing the line forward a few minutes early.  They did not make it into the show.

I arrived about 4 hours early, and I was the 26th guaranteed in line.  I got a seat in the 5th row, because there were 3 rows of VIPs in front.  

The four hours went by quickly.  I bonded with the people around me, especially over Big Bang.  More fun than waiting in my hotel room, for sure.

• Like 6

Hello guys !

I hope you are all doing great.

I posted earlier this year about coming seeing the taping of TBBT but I could not make it in the end.

Nevertheless, I will come to LA (from Paris, France) in November especially to see the taping of the show.

If I got it well, for the taping of the 22nd of November, I have to book my tickets on the 24th of October, right ?

If anyone could help me get one ticket that would be really great ! I would send you my info by PM. I come to LA especially for this...

Thank you very much all !

Louis :)

Edited by IamLKL

On 02/10/2016 at 4:48 AM, IamLKL said:

Hello guys !

I posted earlier this year about coming seeing the taping of TBBT but I could not make it in the end.

Nevertheless, I will come to LA (from Paris, France) in November especially to see the taping of the show.

If I got it well, for the taping of the 22nd of November, I have to book my tickets on the 24th of October, right ?

If anyone could help me get one ticket that would be really great ! I would send you my info by PM. I come to LA especially for this...

Hi Louis, I'm also looking for 2 tickets at the same date. I think you got it right. let's look on Monday, because it seems they don't release on weekends. Just make sure the time they may release, it's around 8 in LA. I'm in Vancouver, so I think is the same.

Best of luck for us! :)

• Like 1

On 02/10/2016 at 4:48 AM, IamLKL said:

Hello guys !

Louis, did you get ticket? I didnt :(

Now let's wait for the StandBy ones. It sooo hard. I need to work, I try hard, but everytime I check for tickets I'm too late :(

1 minute ago, BigBangEnthusiast said:

Did tickets for 11/22 go up this weekend? I saw 11/22 tickets for 2 Broke Girls and Dr. Ken on the site at what would have been 7 a.m. Pacific time.

They did. I am waiting for the standby ones right now.

11 minutes ago, costa said:

They did. I am waiting for the standby ones right now.

Thanks. Just curious, how did you know they were going up a day early?

I hope you get tickets. It is so worth the experience!

Just now, BigBangEnthusiast said:

Thanks. Just curious, how did you know they were going up a day early?

I hope you get tickets. It is so worth the experience!

Because I checked yesterday :D

Hi , so I have standby tickets for nov 22nd. I read 25-40 standby tickets have a good chance. How early should I be there to have a realistic chance? On what time I will get my number? I arrive from Germany and it is my only chance to see a taping. BBT is my absolute favorite but I also have 2 broke girls tickets at 5pm. Not my favorite one but to see a taping it is ok. So do you have an advice . Can I first check BBT early to see and if I get a high number go to gate 8 for 2 broke girls? Is this far?

thx for any advice

On 9/26/2016 at 0:55 PM, Theoneandonly said:

I emailed them and got it confirmed we have 2 guaranteed tickets. :icon_cheesygrin:

Enjoy the taping tonight!!! 

i was at the 10/25 taping----the lady in charge said could not 

tell how many stand by's get in. the first 2 shows of the season

no one got in. i say maybe 5-10 got in on my show. i was #63 for

guaranted, and there was more behind me,plus 3 row of vip's take

up more seats. if you have a stand by get there early.

6 minutes ago, mjc45 said:

i was at the 10/25 taping----the lady in charge said could not 

tell how many stand by's get in. the first 2 shows of the season

no one got in. i say maybe 5-10 got in on my show. i was #63 for

guaranted, and there was more behind me,plus 3 row of vip's take

up more seats. if you have a stand by get there early.

not sure who said what but at the taping I attended--the premiere--standbys did get in (in fact a good chunk)

Edited by kerrycec03
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, kerrycec03 said:

not sure who said what but at the taping I attended--the premiere--standbys did get in (in fact a good chunk)

i agree with you , but that is what she told the all stand by people,

look like some left. i bet over 100 guaranted got in.

On 10/25/2016 at 8:53 PM, Sven80 said:

Hi , so I have standby tickets for nov 22nd. I read 25-40 standby tickets have a good chance. How early should I be there to have a realistic chance? On what time I will get my number? I arrive from Germany and it is my only chance to see a taping. BBT is my absolute favorite but I also have 2 broke girls tickets at 5pm. Not my favorite one but to see a taping it is ok. So do you have an advice . Can I first check BBT early to see and if I get a high number go to gate 8 for 2 broke girls? Is this far?

thx for any advice

as a standby ticket holder, you will only know for sure if you get in or not to TBBT at about 6.15 pm , by that time you won't be able to go to 2 broke girls even though you have a guaranteed ticket!

I've been to 2 TBBT tapings with guaranteed tickets, and the first taping I was there at ~2.30pm - there were about 30 standbys in line already I'd say (Those who were the first 5 came early in the morning like 8am). I'm not sure how many of standbys got in but I'd say at least 25 for sure!
The second taping I've been to NO standbys got in : (

So I'd say, if your main goal is to see a taping in general, go see 2 broke girls (just  make sure you get there like 1 hour earlier than the ticket says as well - I came to 'Mom' taping like 15mins before the time on the ticket, and I didn't get in, like a bunch of people who came at the same time!)
If you specifically love TBBT, I'd say come early in the morning and make sure you're among the first 5-10 standby ticket holders and then you have very high chances of getting in!

• Like 3