fitzsimmons

Information For Attending A Big Bang Theory Taping

Recommended Posts

Hi everyone!

Ive been obsessed with Big Bang theory now for years and really want to go to a live showing before it's cancelled or finishes up!

So I've got a bit of a dilemma!  Me and my boyfriend are coming out to LA next August/September time and where hoping to attend a showing then, but does anyone think season 10 will be the last season?

We live in Ireland and what I want to know is, if you where us would you fly out for a showing in January/ February for a few days and spend all that money? Or take a chance and leave it to season 11?

Thanks in advance!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Aimelabhaoise said:

Hi everyone!

Ive been obsessed with Big Bang theory now for years and really want to go to a live showing before it's cancelled or finishes up!

So I've got a bit of a dilemma!  Me and my boyfriend are coming out to LA next August/September time and where hoping to attend a showing then, but does anyone think season 10 will be the last season?

We live in Ireland and what I want to know is, if you where us would you fly out for a showing in January/ February for a few days and spend all that money? Or take a chance and leave it to season 11?

Thanks in advance!

if it was me, i would go now!!!, if you have never been to a living taping

you can not take a chance and wait for next year. there are only (14) 12 more  

taping left, (2 in dec. are gone). 

good luck

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The last episode is usually taped in mid to late April,  My best guess, based on the current taping dates we have(episode 18 will tape on February 22) is either the 18th or 25th of April.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks so much for all the advice! Just one more thing, if I practice getting the tickets and get a gauranteed ticket for a day I can't go! Will that affect me getting in through the gauranteed line on another day?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Aimelabhaoise said:

Thanks so much for all the advice! Just one more thing, if I practice getting the tickets and get a gauranteed ticket for a day I can't go! Will that affect me getting in through the gauranteed line on another day?

no

Edited by mjc45

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Because of my time zone and unusual work schedule, I’m often available to help people get tickets on the Mondays when they go up. I’ve been successful for quite a few people this season already, but I thought I might as well put up this general offer of assistance for any forum members. Anyone who could use the help, feel free to message me your info, preferably at least a few days in advance.

As for today, guaranteed tickets for 1/10 are up right now.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A little after 5:30am the tickets were visible but when sending the form it said it was sold out. At 5:44am i got the confirmation page!
I have 2 tickets and we are going for the first time :) Can't wait :D

I guess it is very unusual that the tickets go out this early?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So tickets for 1/17 just went up. They seem to be gone now. I'm not sure why they went up a day early but I'm hoping it was either an error or a test run and proper tickets will go up tomorrow as well as scheduled.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I thought this was interesting...

From The Hollywood Reporter

Hollywood Studios Sue Ticket Broker for Offering Access to Private Events

The biggest studios in town are looking to keep strangers out of private events, suing an infamous ticketbroker for selling tickets to screenings, openings and tapings.

In California federal court, Disney, NBCUniversal, Universal, Warner Bros. and Sony have teamed up in a legal action against Hollywood Entertainment Group, VIP Concierge and Craig Banaszewki. The defendants have previously been sued for offering tickets to the Academy Awards and the Grammys. In prior actions, Banaszewki has agreed to a permanent injunction. <snip>

The plaintiffs allege that Banaszewki's companies have advertised packages for access to events like the Radio Disney Music Awards, premieres of the Star Wars: Force Awakens,Transcendence, and Ghostbusters, and tapings for shows including The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon, Saturday Night Live and The Big Bang Theory. It's also claimed that defendants are infringing intellectual property like a teaser one sheet of Doctor Strange and a spoken text screenplay of Star Wars.

(full article in the link)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

3/7/17  3/14/17  3/28/17

More dates!!  Only 3 more to go

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3/7/17 ★ 3/14/17 ★ 3/28/17
More dates!!  Only 3 more to go


Excellent. 28 March is the one I was hoping for. That's when I'm in LA on my trip from
Australia. Now for the hard part - getting tickets!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Starting to feel suddenly desperate now that 28 March date is released. Booked my holiday hopping that date would eventuate. Now worrying I may not get tickets ( at least one for myself but hopefully another for my wife - she's willing to find alternative entertainment ). Would love any support if possible. Happy to PM necessary details to any who can help. What time do tickets get released for booking since I'll need to set my alarm clock in Australia?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Itwasdestined said:

Starting to feel suddenly desperate now that 28 March date is released. Booked my holiday hopping that date would eventuate. Now worrying I may not get tickets ( at least one for myself but hopefully another for my wife - she's willing to find alternative entertainment ). Would love any support if possible. Happy to PM necessary details to any who can help. What time do tickets get released for booking since I'll need to set my alarm clock in Australia?

I should be able to help you with that. Just PM me the names and email addresses at some point.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I should be able to help you with that. Just PM me the names and email addresses at some point.


Thanks RJ. That would be absolutely awesome if you can. I'll PM you soon.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, Itwasdestined said:

Thanks RJ. That would be absolutely awesome if you can. I'll PM you soon.

 

I'll do my best to help, too! Let me know the names and I've got a reminder in my phone. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I'll do my best to help, too! Let me know the names and I've got a reminder in my phone.

Thanks Fitzsimmons. Agent Coulson would be most pleased! Contact you shortly.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Bella Duveen said:

OK - we're here for tonight's taping!!

Enjoooy it :D

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bella Duveen said:

OK - we're here for tonight's taping!!

Have fun! :) 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now