Jump to content
The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
boys3allc

Fan Fiction Awards 2016

Recommended Posts

To clear up some confusion we are only accepting stories posted on ff.net. With the scope of it it is just easier to keep it to one site. The tumblr prompts must also be posted to an ff.net account. 

Sorry for any misunderstanding.

Edited by boys3allc

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On August 16, 2016 at 0:32 PM, nibbler747 said:

Ack!  My apologies, I totally missed that part of your post where you asked for the name/story. 

But, thanks again for doing this.  I know it's a lot of work, and I totally appreciate it! = )

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-8mNtEJhI_QY-miijxqpRv2i2p_eKtSoptDyPROsvTs

there is a list of some of the elgible fics

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 19 August 2016 at 2:14 PM, Soopysue said:

@boys3allc - I think / hope , I've sent you all a message and put forward my nominations ! 

I didn't receive the message :O @Soopysue

BTW UPDATED ARTISTS ON THE FANART THREAD

@luminous

@Shamyartzzs

@becauseimsunny

@miss.sh.c

@rgbcn

(If someone is doing fanart and I didn't include him/her here please tell us)

Before your fanart nominations please check the fanart thread. 

Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, rgbcn said:

I didn't receive the message :O @Soopysue

BTW UPDATED ARTISTS ON THE FANART THREAD

@luminous

@Shamyartzzs

@becauseimsunny

@miss.sh.c

@rgbcn

(If someone is doing fanart and I didn't include him/her here please tell us)

Before your fanart nominations please check the fanart thread. 

Thanks

Oh crap !!! I knew I was bad with technology !! - did none of you receive it ?? , I'm sorry guys ! 

@boys3allc did you get my nominations ? X

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Soopysue said:

Oh crap !!! I knew I was bad with technology !! - did none of you receive it ?? , I'm sorry guys ! 

@boys3allc did you get my nominations ? X

Yes I got them @Soopysue thank you!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, Soopysue said:

Oh phew !!! Ok do I need to try to re send to you @rgbcn or is it enough that @boys3allc got them ? 

don't worry, if she have it, it's ok :D

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest sladenoddy
On 7/27/2016 at 3:34 AM, boys3allc said:

I would still really love to see us do an awards for this year. I have read some great stories. I would love to see them get recognition. I am willing to head it up. If anyone else is interested send me a PM.

could someone please explain exactly how to notify our stories for the awards, and please don't tell me to just PM them as I haven't a clue what that means.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, sladenoddy said:

could someone please explain exactly how to notify our stories for the awards, and please don't tell me to just PM them as I haven't a clue what that means.

To get your name on that list of stories written this year just tag me in a post on this thread with your eligible stories. 

You do not have to be on the list to be nominated. Just a reminder that getting on the list does not automatically get you in the awards. Someone must submit your name for that to happen. Only a week left! Get those nominations in.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest sladenoddy
43 minutes ago, boys3allc said:

To get your name on that list of stories written this year just tag me in a post on this thread with your eligible stories. 

You do not have to be on the list to be nominated. Just a reminder that getting on the list does not automatically get you in the awards. Someone must submit your name for that to happen. Only a week left! Get those nominations in.

 

The Relationship barrier Deactivation.

The Dr Gallo Revisitation.

both Lenny.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, boys3allc said:

To get your name on that list of stories written this year just tag me in a post on this thread with your eligible stories.

I think the following list of my fanfics, qualify.

Dormus Interruptus - Updated: Jan 30, 2016

Burning Desire - Updated: Dec 12, 2015

The Cooper Substitution Reaction - Updated: Nov 29, 2015

The other side of the street (one shot) - Published: Oct 18, 2015

The Heat Of Passion - Updated: Oct 4, 2015

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Stephen Hawking said:

I think the following list of my fanfics, qualify.

Dormus Interruptus - Updated: Jan 30, 2016

Burning Desire - Updated: Dec 12, 2015

The Cooper Substitution Reaction - Updated: Nov 29, 2015

The other side of the street (one shot) - Published: Oct 18, 2015

The Heat Of Passion - Updated: Oct 4, 2015

DONE - you can find them on the "official" list, as @boys3allc said is only a quick guide! Also for the fanart, is someone wnats to enter on the nominations for the fanart, please check the fanart thread and post something there!

Remember for the fanart part, to check the fanart thread and submit the artists and pieces you like the most for the nominations!

you can tell us which piece do you like to nominate for each category, but better if you can add the photo of the artwork with the nomination (or the url of the image)

Only one week more!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Darcyfitz said:

Guys, I can't find the link. Help! Could someone post it here for me? Thanks.

The link to what? The elgible stories?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Darcyfitz said:

Yes. To the voting.

 

Voting starts Sunday! Just a few more days to get those noms in.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How do I know what has been nominated?  Also, what is the time frame?  Can I nom stories that are "Older"?  I have been out the game for a while, but I am trying to be back!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, hazelra7 said:

How do I know what has been nominated?  Also, what is the time frame?  Can I nom stories that are "Older"?  I have been out the game for a while, but I am trying to be back!

Try here , Hazel.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.