7 hours ago, Strawberry PopTart Fan said:

Can you share the line from 5Miss is which inspired your drawing?

I will ask her, if I get the permission to share it. :shy:

Edit: After getting 5 Miss' permission (I hope I interpreted it correctly) here's the line:

"I see you sitting upright against a column in a ruined building with your hands tied above your head and your face turned away with your eyes closed." (from "End's Beginning" by 5Mississippis @ fanfiction.net)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

drawing #2

Lenny and their parents. (please note: the appearance of Penny's mom Susan is under reserve, since we don't know her appearance in the show yet)

dr2016-07-23-01.jpg.1eedaf6eaaebc77cecc859f210b06da1.jpg

Edited by luminous
  • Like 7

22 hours ago, luminous said:

Hi everyone,

this is a place that serves as a storage place for my drawings, so that everyone who's interested in them can find them easily and gathered in one thread.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My first drawing here, is the one I already posted in the "Fan Art Thread" earlier today.

I've been working on this drawing since the early days of June. I was somewhat hesitant to post it, because it's quite a big departure from the usual Lenny stuff I draw (which you can see in the season 9 resp. season 10 Lenny thread).

The original idea for this drawing is going back to a line from a fan fiction written by @5Mississippis (thank you for the original inspiration). In the course of dozens of reworkings, a serious case of artistical block, near mental breakdowns, real life issues and literally tons of eraser crumbs, the final drawing is worlds apart from that fan fiction line, and turned out to be a piece of art taking place in some kind of medieval "Game of Thrones" world. Ser Leonard rescuing the lovely Lady Penelope from the claws of an evil captor.

Please don't interpret something into this picture. It's just a drawing in which I try to tell a story, which is a classic theme in literature, art, film and video games. In no way it is intended to endorse a certain gender allocation. I could reverse the roles, but I wanted to create a reminiscence of the previously mentioned classic theme, as seen in 19th century paintings like Frank Bernard Dicksee's "Chivalry" or John Everett Millais' "The Knight Errant".

dr2016-07-27_001.jpg

The details in your drawings is just amazing. Great work ! 

• Like 3

On 7/28/2016 at 10:35 PM, luminous said:

Sir Leonard rescuing the lovely Lady Penelope from the claws of an evil captor.

That line made me think of this.

http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/wackyraces/images/9/95/Perils_of_Penelope_Pitstop.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20130222211315

:icon_biggrin:

Edited by Stephen Hawking
  • Like 1

More drawings to store

Penny portrait

KCdr20160208_01.jpg

Lenny honeymoon in San Francisco (without Sheldon ;-) )

Ldr20160209_01.jpg

Valentine's day 2016

Ldr20160213_01.jpg

Leonard putting the heart shaped locket on Penny (related to Episode #200)

LDr20160229-01.jpg

• Like 7

Loving it so much! Thanks for sharing them! Great arts!!

Regina@rgbcn - The Big Bang Theory fanart - Shamy lover

Support me on Patreon

Follow me on Instagram, tumblr, youtube, twitter, facebook and weibo

• Like 1

@rgbcn: Thank you for the compliment. Your arts is great too and a pleasure to look at. :shy:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

more drawings

LPdrawing2016-05-18.jpg

LPdrawing2016-05-20.jpg

LPdrawing2016-05-31.jpg

LP-drawing-2016-06-01.jpg

• Like 7

I don't know if your pipeline of picture ideas is backed up, or if you're open to requests. If you are, I've noticed that the Kaley Cuoco thread consists mostly of photos of her riding or petting her horses or petting her dogs. As you probably know, in the eighteenth century favourite dogs or horses were sometimes included in portraits of English landowners and their families. Would you consider giving us a portrait of Kaley with her animals after Reynolds or Gainsborough, or of Kaley mounted in riding costume after Stubbs?