The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
luminous

luminous' "Fan Art"

40 minutes ago, JohnPhD said:

I don't know if your pipeline of picture ideas is backed up, or if you're open to requests. If you are, I've noticed that the Kaley Cuoco thread consists mostly of photos of her riding or petting her horses or petting her dogs. As you probably know, in the eighteenth century favourite dogs or horses were sometimes included in portraits of English landowners and their families. Would you consider giving us a portrait of Kaley with her animals after Reynolds or Gainsborough, or of Kaley mounted in riding costume after Stubbs?

A drawing of Kaley with her animals in the style of 18th century painters? Sounds interesting. Well, I can't promise it, but I will keep it in mind. :shy:

• Like 1

I would love for you to do a drawing of Leonard and Penny with their young daughter Emma from your latest story.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, chucky said:

I would love for you to do a drawing of Leonard and Penny with their young daughter Emma from your latest story.

Ha! :icon_cheesygrin: If I find the time. Sure. Why not! :icon_biggrin:

• Like 2
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, chucky said:

Is Emma smart and beautiful? :) 

• Like 2

Hi everyone,
this is a place that serves as a storage place for my drawings, so that everyone who's interested in them can find them easily and gathered in one thread.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My first drawing here, is the one I already posted in the "Fan Art Thread" earlier today.
I've been working on this drawing since the early days of June. I was somewhat hesitant to post it, because it's quite a big departure from the usual Lenny stuff I draw (which you can see in the season 9 resp. season 10 Lenny thread).
The original idea for this drawing is going back to a line from a fan fiction written by [mention=8619]5Mississippis[/mention] (thank you for the original inspiration). In the course of dozens of reworkings, a serious case of artistical block, near mental breakdowns, real life issues and literally tons of eraser crumbs, the final drawing is worlds apart from that fan fiction line, and turned out to be a piece of art taking place in some kind of medieval "Game of Thrones" world. Ser Leonard rescuing the lovely Lady Penelope from the claws of an evil captor.
Please don't interpret something into this picture. It's just a drawing in which I try to tell a story, which is a classic theme in literature, art, film and video games. In no way it is intended to endorse a certain gender allocation. I could reverse the roles, but I wanted to create a reminiscence of the previously mentioned classic theme, as seen in 19th century paintings like Frank Bernard Dicksee's "Chivalry" or John Everett Millais' "The Knight Errant".
dr2016-07-27_001.thumb.jpg.4eedc010c9e334f868e212fcc3d6af02.jpg

Very creative great drawings love it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

As always, I am amazed at the complexity and brilliance of your drawings. I love everyone of your drawings. I am hoping you'll do one of Penny, Leonard and their daughter Emma walking on the beach from your last story "I Won't Let You Go".

• Like 2

1 hour ago, chucky said:

As always, I am amazed at the complexity and brilliance of your drawings. I love everyone of your drawings. I am hoping you'll do one of Penny, Leonard and their daughter Emma walking on the beach from your last story "I Won't Let You Go".

Thanks chucky. :icon_biggrin: I can't promise anything, but if I find the the time I could imagine to make such a drawing at some point. :shy:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1