The Ending of season 3 and Opening for 4, Ideas

I think what might happen or want to see happen is Leonard and Penny get back together but later on in series 3 or beginning of 4.Leonard get an offer. A Sponsorship but it’s in a different state. Sheldon doesn't want Leonard to leave but doesn't say anything and Penny doesn't know that Leonard is leaving until Sheldon walks across the hall, knocks on Penny's door and say "YOU HAVE TO STOP HIM, HIS MY BEST FRIEND AND YOU LOVE HIMâ€Â. Sheldon tells Penny what Leonard has been saying to him, Penny picks up her bag and runs after him. (We see Leonard Boarding the plane) Leonard’s plane is taking off (Penny see this through the window), she says, “No you can’t leave Leonard, I love you. Turns around and see's that Leonard is stand at the gate because he just couldn’t leave (Leonard heard what Penny just said). After hearing what Penny said, He gets down on one Knee and Pops the Question.

Season finish’s without us knowing what Penny is going to say.

Now this will allow season 4 to open with a BIG BANG.

What does everyone think or could add?

Because you have to admit after Leonard saying those Three words, Penny would be thinking that why didn't I just say what I was feeling...

-Leonard and Penny break up indefinetely.

-Penny finds a new obsession in Sheldon's comic books and she becomes a day-in-day-out Hellboy fangirl and Mike Mignola stalker.

-Leonard meets Kevin Smith in Stu's comic book store when Kevin comes in for a Batman Cacophony signing and after a conversation with him, decides to quit the university and go into the comic book bussiness with his own book "The Sufficient Nerdman".

-Penny fights with Leonard again concluding "Get over yourself! You'll never be Mike Mignola!"

-Sheldon discovers a mathematic formula that allows him to curve direct soccer free-kicks to his will, and despite his lack of endurance, strength, speed and agility, he becomes a nation wide soccer star relying solely on free-kicks, corner-kicks and penalty kicks (and posts an online auto-biography entitled "Bend it like Sheldon").

-Howard is sent into outter space (well, basically he is sent in orbit) to the ISS, under pretence of "vacuum precision welding". He is happy that his talents are finally getting him "the recognition he deserves" and starts to pack.

-Howard offers Raj a place by his side as a welding assistant. Raj gently refuses because he has to go back to India. His cousin Sanji is giving birth to triplets and his mom fixed him up with Frida Pinto.

-Leonard and Sheldon travel to Florida to help Raj break the lift-off countdown in Cape Canaveral. In the end Raj looks at Howard and tells him "You are more important to me than Frida Pinto... Plus, I really wanna go to space!". Leonard and Sheldon go "Awwwww!" and hug eachother.

-Cut to the final scene where Penny is having lunch with Ron Perlman, Selma Blair and Guillermo Del Toro. Final quote "Okay! I'll jump on board Hellboy 3! But only if I get to meet Mike!"

Just off the top...

my little ideas:

- Penny and Leonard are talking again with each other

- Penny and Leonard decide to stay friends

- Sheldon is happy that Penny and Leonard don`t fight anymore

- Bernadette comes back (I know not the best idea, but Berandette is so cute I like her)

- Sheldon tries to understand women :icon_cheesygrin:

- Raj stays Raj

- Howard tries to propose to Bernadette again but she is so suprised that she is not able to say something (I don`t know If that will happen again who knows....)

- at the End of the Season something very exciting happens like: someone asks someone something very special and the answer will come in Season 4

, or someone wents away I don`t know who and where and we don`t know if this person comes back in Season 4 or not or someone comes back at the End of Season 3 and we will find out in Season 4 who it is

- Leslie Winkle comes back

-or Penny goes out with Stewart again without knowing that she still wants Leonard

I don`t really know, who could be responsible for the broken elevator, but I think it was Leonard or Howard, maybe Howard tries to repair something there and it didn`t work *haha* or Leonard has to carry heavy furnitures as he moved in the apatment with Sheldon two years before season one (cause in Season 1 in this episode, where Leonard wins this miniture time machine, he said, the elevator has been broken for two years ) and he used the elevator and then that thing broked `cause the furnitueres where a little to heavy for the elevator *lol* or Sheldon was it `cause he wanted to do an experiment with it and he totally screwd it up *lol* And in this timemachine episode in Season One Sheldon mentioned, if they should make a call about the broken elevator and Leonard just looked at him *lol* maybe it was Leonard who broked the elevator *haha*

I think that many of the ideas are fine, but for me as long as Leonard and Penny get back together its all good, there might be new people, maybe leonard meets someone else and penny too, jealousy might be there, their friendship might get stronger and the fact that penny grows to care more for leonard enough to actually admit that she loves him. Their relationship should take time and problems would arrive, that's one of the basis of the show as it was with friends until the very end ross and rachel gets definetely together, they have to stretch the situation as much as they can, I believe.

They can remain friends but there will still be the "more than friends" feeling from each other and sonner or later it will show, after all they have already been together for an entire year and that is not easily forgotten .

As for Sheldon he could win the nobel prize, invent a time machine, cold fusion, an alternate energy fuel, produce fuel from sugar canes I don't know and its all fine with me.

As for Howard and Raj I wouldn't change much of them, they are fine as they are, Raj is funny when he drinks and Howard can still work with his relationship with bernadette, I do like her voice jejejee.

By the way, when will season 4 start?

Here are some things I would like to see:

- Penny and Leonard getting back together

- Howard's mother

- Sheldon having a romantic interest in a woman

- Raj talking a girl and her falling in love with him

- Howard and Raj hugging (can't get enough of it!)

- Leslie Winckle being the woman Sheldon's interested in

Tell me what you think!

In the season finale I think some of this things will happen, regarding howard.

But yes, I have too as number one wish that leonard and penny gettting back together, and if not, she will learn and find out the hard or from afar way that she loves him, she had the chance, the time and opportunity but if they don't get back together she'll find out hopefully soon.

One thing I did like is that penny was actually tear eyed and more upset braking up with leonard compared to when she broke up with the 80gb ipod guy, back then she wasn't as tear eyed.

• 3 weeks later...

I think we'll see Leonard with a woman that stays around for an extended period of time. I don't see Leonard doing anything overtly to make Penny jealous, but I agree with posters ahead of me that said Penny will realize how much she needs Leonard in her life. How far this relationship with the new woman makes it before she makes this realization, I don't know. I do predict that it makes it far enough that Penny is worried about losing her chances with Leonard for good.

I see Sheldon being intellectually attracted enough to a woman, that he "attempts" a relationship. I don't see him ever being a "slave to his biological urges." She could possibly be a person he works with on a project or something similar at the university.

Would love to see a girl get Raj so mad or upset that he is forced to speak to her without being drunk or drugged. Maybe she could make fun of trains.

I don't think we'll ever see Howard's mother. I think she'll be the "Wilson" from

Home Improvement.

well for next Season my Ideas:

Penny having a confident, I don't care if is a Girl, or a boy or a puppy or her life journal or a teddy bear, I only want that we know WHAT HAPPENS IN HER MIND.

Raj getting a girl perfect for him.

Howard being independent or statting to get his PHD

Sheldon being Sheldon

and Leonard trusting more in himself, and growing up

about relatiosnhip...I think the best thing is they come back in the middle of 5th season and that will be for good.

I think we can know Penny's family

I want more Howard's mum! Maybe she can get a boyfriend and Howard has to move in with Raj, prompting more Raj and Howard scenes.

Howard is heartbroken over the departure of Bernadette and has a one night stand with a very unconventional woman of sorts (not sure how) and they end up falling in love, but then Bernadette returns..

-Sheldon starts to awkwardly 'hit puberty' and develops a very childish 'push down the stairs' (not literally!) crush on Penny.

A weird love triangle forms between Sheldon Penny and Leonard

-Penny and Sheldon go on a disastrous date and realize that they're like brother and sister to each other

-Raj starts to be able to talk to women

-Leonard develops a new love interest, prompting Penny to win him back.

-Raj starts to be able to talk to women

-Leonard develops a new love interest, prompting Penny to win him back.

Now those are ideas I can see being developed in the future, at some point Raj has to talk to women and being sober, minimum for the reason of getting to his nerves and blurt out at least a: "C'mon!" hahaha

As for penny, she has to get even in the time lapse as leonard since he started 2 years ahead of her, I think the writers and chuck lorre or just the writers can pull that off easily. Penny doesn't have it as secured as she might think but only if other girls appear to like leonard.

• 2 weeks later...

after i read the overview of the season 3 finale (the part where penny believes she won't be able to date normal guys anymore)... i hate to think about it, but i really think they will have some guy(s) try to get at her in this episode, if not early in season 4. and just like previous episodes, she will have numerous guys tryna date her, going in & out of her apartment while it drives leonard crazy. and they may not even get back together until somewhere towards the end of season 4 and 5 (hopefully they get renewed for more seasons)... like most series and movies nowadays, there has to be that love interest/frustration for things to have a story.. snap, they might not even get back at all, until they decide to END the SERIES with penny finally coming back to leonard(i really hope the don't take it that far!!)

i like seeing the 2 of them together and I even feel the pain when she's with another guy! haha.... as i read somewhere earlier, also in IMO, it will have to do with penny seeing that leonard might end up moving on, and no jerk she dates from now on can compare to leonard. (they really can't do that whole he's going away thing cause they did that for s02 finale-it'll be redundant)..

my guess is, when it happens:

Penny will have someone in her life, but she still has wandering eyes for Leonard, or maybe even happy... then Leonard will find someone that's just as hot & blonde and actually is into video games and COSPLAY(like some chick named jessica n. that i've stumbled upon on the internet) as much as the gang is.. jealousy starts to stir up, a lot of things will happen, then somehow after a few episodes of that, they will end up being back together(fighting about why they broke up & exchanging I L Y's)

Penny should have had an acting part by now instead of schlepping food in a restaurant all this time ! No one works their whole life in a restaurant in L.A. Give her an acting part like a "Star Trek" gig which totally mesmerizes the gang. She could be in character for weeks, months.....

If people would listen to Capt. Picard more often, there may be hope for this planet.

It was really nice to read all your interesting ideas for a continue!

One thing that almost everyone was suggesting was that Penny and Leonard should be back together, and I agree, they really should! The cutest couple ever!:icon_cheesygrin:

Now it's all a matter of discussion for the opening of Season 4! :)

Where do I start...

I really liked Bernadette, even if she isn't Howard's girl anymore, I wish she'd return to the show. :(

And I want Sheldon to continue being Sheldon. Minus the "the need for human contact and relationships will continue to baffle and repulse me" attitude, maybe baffling is okay, but I love how much Amy reflects Dr. Beverly Hofstadter [whom I was previously sure would be the closest thing to Sheldon's ideal mate] so I want a continuation of their interaction. :D

I can't really decide who I want to yell at to grow up: Leonard or Penny. I hardly care for this ship, but Whiny!Leonard and ConstantlyMenstrual!Penny is getting really annoying. I liked it better when they were at peace. Yes, I realize I'm having the same attitude towards this relationship as Sheldon, but I do see his point. But either they need to get back together, and Penny needs to get used to being actually *loved* instead of just lusted after, or they're going to really break up, Penny is not going to go back to Leonard, and Leonard is going to pick up the pieces of his heart. Again. Pick one.

As for the Sheldon and Penny ship, I haven't boarded the ship, but watching it is pretty amusing. Hopefully they will share some more playful [instead of harsh] banter. Like The Adhesive Duck Deficiency instead of The Panty Pinata Polarization.

Ramble! Just some thoughts! :D

I hope Raj to be a bit more centered in the show. At least for the next season, just as much as Howard got centered in season 3 by getting in a relationship. Since the first episode and up to this season, the big storyline for Raj has stayed unrevealed. He is a very detailed character with a great potential. I know there are many ways to make good stories with depth about him. (And I'm looking forward to it)

i like the idea of leonard being offered a job in another state. That would definitely make penny rethink things. with sheldon, i think possibly the only thing he would be upset about is"who is gonna take me to pottery barn and the comic books store??!"