The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tripper

Episode 3.23 - Season Finale - May 24

Who honestly wants to see Ross/Rachel 2.0? To me this simply reeks of unoriginality on the part of the writers.

Me! I liked the story of Ross/Rachel 1.0 :icon_cheesygrin: and Ross/Rachel 2.0 are good too :icon_mrgreen:

I wrote somewhere, that I had the feeling, that Leonard and Penny become a "Ross/Rachel" kind of couple and their story will be similar to their story but with more science jokes of course

xD and I was kinda right.

Not me, I want some originality and instead of sloppy seconds.

Leonard and Penny are not Ross and Rachel.

Not me, I want some originality and instead of sloppy seconds.

Leonard and Penny are not Ross and Rachel.

Relationships are not original. They all go through ups and downs

But they don't have to follow a formula thats become tired, overdone and cliche. It's like the writers opted for the least interesting and least creative method to develope this relationship. Opting to go on again off again isn't going to make this couple more intersting it's only going to make the pair just another typical sitcom pairing. Sitcom's in general are already in the toilet for the most part because of the lack of creativity and orginality.

O.K. folks, here it is in a nutshell:

Sheldon will never have a relationship with a female! However he will be used! some cougar will come along and not even speak a word to him and take him and bed him and he will walk around with a funny smile for weeks wondering what happened? To him it will be someone like Rachel Welch or even the type of woman like Ginger (Tina Louise) or some other gorgeous gal like a Mrs. Robinson.

These are the typical situations in which some brainy nerd always get his come-up-ance and you all know what I'm talking about! It's amusing and typical in everyday life.

I can just see Leonard and Penny saying "Our little boy just became a man"

mmm

Yeah I mean Sheldon despises lusts of the body. I can't see him 'walking around with goofy grin on his face.' Also, because he is 'always right' he would never let take advantage of him in ANY way, let alone coitus!

But Sheldon does lose his pants when he drinks? Doesn't remember? as for

getting taken advantage of, it happens to Sheldon all the time on the show!

So much for "Always Right" and coitus causes that goofy grin on one's face(most of the time)

Of course, I could see Sheldon saying "I've been Violated" and as with Sheldon anything he does with any girl and or woman is extremely funny anyway! Right?

HAHAHA! white_knight, I've beaten you to our little game this time, for the finale of the season! :D :D :D

So, warning to everyone: Spoilers! And Enjoy! ^_^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zDXexmiEtM

HAHAHA as white_knight would say: Hit I was in my castle of sleep, I shall return my honor

but sadly just after the nine-month break in BBT :icon_cry: Rewatch, lady with so strange name, you will be my dearest one lol

HAHAHA! white_knight, I've beaten you to our little game this time, for the finale of the season! :D :D :D

So, warning to everyone: Spoilers! And Enjoy! ^_^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zDXexmiEtM

Well my fellow friend in arms, it was well overdue for you to win one round! hehehehe and with the season finale it shows that for the next season the competition will be quite interesting, you have now proven to the forum that there are those who will try to put the promos in here, you may have win this one but you can't deny that the bar has been placed to see who puts the promos first. :D hahaha on a side note...I shall look THAT channel with great interest. :D :D

By the way and for the record, thanks for the promo! hahah I was looking for it!

As Pennys drunk odd's are Leonard being Leonard he will put her to bed and that's all no way he would take advantage......but then again!!!

He better not. Dude needs to take a stand, Penny's had it too easy. SHE needs to be the one to work for HIM!

Episode just ended!

So, who likes the idea of Sheldon having a date now? I mean, considering the date is Amy Farrah "Something" (I don't remember her last name, just that it started with an "F" (wished it started with a "K", then her initials would be "AFK" :p lol))

But, yeah, it could work! Especcially since they both consider the coitus out of the question! ^_^

The Leonard side of the story was great, too, but a little bit unfitting for a finale in my opinion. Still, how Penny will deal with being unable to date idiots? Also, Leonard's right, there's a double-standard there! (lol, just rooting for him! ^_^).

Finally: THE RETURN OF LESLIE! 'loved that, even if it was just for one scene. Maybe she'll be back as a regular? Here's hoping! :)

I am so upset!!! There was some type of disruption in our service right at the moment when Sheldon was starting to talk to Amy. The picture froze and then the color bars appeared on the screen and the next thing I saw was the Chuck Lorre vanity card!!! :(:icon_evil::icon_evil::icon_evil:

Up until that point I really enjoyed the episode! I am actually glad that Penny and Leonard are still struggling and that things are not just fine. They did it in a humorous way. And it was good to see Leslie back again.

I just have to find a way to watch the last minute or two!

Well, after last week's snide remarks by Penny to Leonard and this weeks very, very cruel treatment... I say we should vote Penny off the island!

I think I'll not be back next year.

As a major geek I'm kind of offended with how the creators handled the whole Leonard, Penny thing.

The geek can't get the girl right. I'm insulted.

Hey, first post here. I find the welcome threads kind of pointless.

I got the same problem. Right when Sheldon was talking to Amy (probably the most important moment in the entire episode) it did this color bar thing, followed by a repeating image of Sheldon for 5 seconds, then it was black up until the credits. Stupid CBS.

Really sucks. Someone should upload the last two minutes or something.

That's weird, never happened here. Hopefully someone will have it up on Youtube or something, there's no way people will let the scene where Sheldon finally meets his "match" go, that's like a MAJOR event in BBT history.

Wow, some Penny-haters around here? She's actually a nice girl, you know, hanging out with the geeks/nerds without being one herself, yet still enjoying their company! And the whole sex part, well, she was drunk, and she starts to realize she can't enjoy "idiots" as she used to. That's just it! The couple still struggle...

Dunno how it will play out in season 4, but without Penny, even if she's not the geek of the group, the show would miss some dynamics... And there is absolutely no reason to hate her, she's not mean or anything, she just do mistakes.

As for the Sheldon/Amy part, sorry you missed that... Maybe it was in the U.S.? Where are you from, sahhar? Anyway, here on CTV, in Canada, it worked just fine! And like sahhar said, someone will surely post that scene on Youtube, or something!

Seems like she'll be a fun girl! But what if she starts hanging out with the group? Will Leonard, Raj, Howard and Penny be able to handle 2 "Sheldon"? Because that means 2 spots to lose... And having both Chinese and Italian food on Sunday... And twice the amout of "triple-knock" (althought I bet she does the "Triple-bell-ringing" :p )... Ouch! :p