The Big Bang Theory Forums
alyssaemily

Hello from London! <3

Hello! I've been anonymously hanging around the forums for a while now and decided to make an account to share any opinions I have (: 

I'm a huge fan of all things Shamy, Lenny and Howardette...especially Shamy :p

i can't seem to change my profile pic, when I go to edit profile it comes up with an error " you can't edit this profile".. Anyone know what's up with that? 

See you all around the forums fellow BBT obsessors :D

• Like 2

Welcome to the forums, alyssaemily. I hope you enjoy being a member of the community. :)

• Like 1

Welcome to the forums, allysaemily :)

I hope you enjoy being arounde here, I have been around here since last week and I am totally in! :D

Edited by spidergirl1975
  • Like 1

Welcome to the forum!! :icon_cheesygrin:

18 minutes ago, alyssaemily said:

i can't seem to change my profile pic, when I go to edit profile it comes up with an error " you can't edit this profile".. Anyone know what's up with that? 

I think it's part of the anti-spam measurements. After 3 of your posts have been approved you should be able to use this feature. (I had the same question when I signed up. lol)

Welcome to the forums alyssaemily, I hope you enjoy your time here. Please remember to check out our main site. 

• Like 1

Howdy & Welcome !

I hope to see you around The Land Of GAMES ! where it's peaceful and you can unwind, most of the time (LOL).