The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Kimberly Rose

People Who Should Guest-Star

I would like to see Nikki Payne as Marcy Grossman (or a cab driver who has a breakdown behind the wheel), Steve Spangler as Sheldon's father in a flashback episode (use makeup to age him just a little bit), and Gabriel Iglesias as a pizza delivery guy...or maybe Iglesias as himself, and the pizza delivery guy can be the same Gordon who delivers pizza in Two And A Half Men.
And just throwing it out there, but imagine Claire and Alice as sisters. And maybe Kerry, from 8 Simple Rules, could just be an extra, in the store.

I know they will never do this but I really want to see some flash-forwards featuring the gang's children! Who would you cast as their kids?

I think Eden Sher ("The Middle") would be awesome a ShAmy's daughter! she reminds me of Mayim and is  absolutely great at acting awkward :) she also delivers very long texts very quickly in The Middle so she could definitely handle Sheldon-like lines

For Lenny's daughter I thought about Lucy Hale, she has those big green eyes and brown hair and is quite short...and I think she could play a smart (and beautiful ;) ) girl

any other suggestions?

I had to look up both ladies to know what you meant, and I must agree with you where Eden Sher is concerned. She would be perfect for the role of Amy's daughter. As for Lucy Hale...I suppose I could see her portray Penny's, but she would have to dial her glam down a bit. Her pictures look too Jackie Burkhart for BBT.

I would love to see Dr. Brian May - former guitarist of the rockband Queen and now Astrophysicist - as guest star. He could work on a project together with Raj.

5 hours ago, YannVDC said:

I would love to see Dr. Brian May - former guitarist of the rockband Queen and now Astrophysicist - as guest star. He could work on a project together with Raj.

I'd love that! They actually contacted him to use "We will rock you" in S9.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, YannVDC said:

Me too! Who knows if it would be a nice and fresh plot for Raj. :)

An appearance by Gal Gadot (Wonder Woman) could be nice :) maybe something awkward with Raj or some tense situation with one of the married couples

17 minutes ago, bfm said:

An appearance by Gal Gadot (Wonder Woman) could be nice :) 

Or, maybe even the original Wonder Woman. :cool: 

MV5BMzM3MTYxMDg4MV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMTMyMjU2MTE@._V1_SY500_SX400_AL_.jpg

Edited by Stephen Hawking

Not exactly a guest suggestion but if Raj's next long term partner will be Indian would like Tiya Sircar to play her, I like her in "The Good Place". I don't think it's probable because as far as I know she's working on a new show with Zach Braff but I'm not trying to be realistic LOL

Speaking of not being realistic, if we ever get to see an adult Halley I would like Anna Kendrick - short, scrawny, light brown hair, blue eyes. Had played "tought"-sarcastic before. Seems like a Wolowitz-Rostenkowski to me!

Daniel Radcliffe! Emma Watson! How about some Harry Potter peeps?!

On 12/12/2016 at 8:45 AM, YannVDC said:

What do you mean, FORMER guitarist of the rockband Queen?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Stephen Hawking said:

What do you mean, FORMER guitarist of the rockband Queen?

First time I saw him play was when he opened the show on the roof of Buck House for the diamond jubilee. I'd lost touch with the pop scene many years before but the commentator mentioned who he was.  When he was interviewed he said he was very nervous and was afraid of making a mistake. I thought that was very funny because when you're learning  an instrument it's one of the first tunes you play. That might have been the last time he played in public, I don't know.

I know him better from The Sky at Night etc. I gather the only time he's ever given permission for 'We Will Rock You' to be performed with different words was for TBBT S9/02 when they had the flat tyre. I didn't know until I read that that it was his. It would be great to see him on TBBT. Or am I getting him mixed up with someone else ?

15 hours ago, Stephen Hawking said:

The point I was making was, he's still a member of Queen.

I inferred that from the context.You put it very well.

18 hours ago, Stephen Hawking said:

The point I was making was, he's still a member of Queen.

To me Queen stopped bring Queen with the death of Freddy Mercury.