The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
witchking42

Leonard Nimoy to give up acting.

I think he deserves this and I am huge fan of his. But it is sad that we will not get a cameo from him for TBBT.

I dunno Hannah he seems like the type of guy when he makes a decision he sticks to it. I really do not have hopes for him ever being on TBBT. Now I think William Shatner is a much better chance and I think he'd be equally great.

I dunno Hannah he seems like the type of guy when he makes a decision he sticks to it. I really do not have hopes for him ever being on TBBT. Now I think William Shatner is a much better chance and I think he'd be equally great.

I don't know about the equally great part.

Of course Shatner would be an awesome guest, but Leonard Nimoy is my hero, and no one can take his place.

Shh...we don't want to upset Sheldon.

Seriously, sad to see him retire, but he's done more than enough for his fans, and his life.

Shh...we don't want to upset Sheldon.

Seriously, sad to see him retire, but he's done more than enough for his fans, and his life.

You're absolutely right.

Let the man do what he wants!

Leonard Nimoy is a famous actor and I think he is in Nepal rite now. As he is also a marijuana lovers Nepal is most famous for good weed stuff and Leonard Nimoy had alresdy visited Nepal before. Now I think he is flying high whit a Nepalese stuff.