The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Zazzie

Hello from Germany!

Hi Everybody,

I'm from Germany and a big fan of TBBT, although I don't watch TV very often. 

I'm a piano teacher and I also play the celtic harp (like Amy)

I chose my nickname, because  I love cats (I have two at home). The name "Zazzles" was already chosen by another member.

I watch TBBT in English with subtitle (I ordered the wrong DVD set without german synchronization) and also watch the show sometimes in german on TV. 

The english and the german version differ very much, but the dubbing actors' voices are so cute, that I have to watch both. They even have to change the jokes, because they sometimes don't work in both languages.

If I do mistakes by writing in english, please tell me, I try to improve my language skills.

Zazzie

Welcome to the forum Zazzie.  I too, have cats, one of them is named Zazzie.  I hope you enjoy your time here. 

Welcome to the forums, Zazzie. I hope you enjoy being a member of the community. :)

In fact, it is. There are many beautiful houses that were built in the 19th Century, whole streets. In other towns these kind of houses have been destroyed during the second World War.

Welcome, @Zazzie

On ‎01‎/‎10‎/‎2016 at 8:02 AM, Zazzie said:

If I do mistakes by writing in english, please tell me, I try to improve my language skills.

This is a nice place for we improve our english, as I am not a native too. I am very far of writing a decente english yet but I try hard for improve. More we read and write, more chances we have for improve it :)

Edited by spidergirl

You are all so nice, thank you.

Hey Spidergirl. Do you watch TBBT in English? For me, it is a very pleasant way to improve my English. You write very good!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Zazzie said:

Hey Spidergirl. Do you watch TBBT in English? For me, it is a very pleasant way to improve my English. You write very good!

2 hours ago, Zazzie said:

Yes, I watch it in english, with english subtitles for help me to conect the words I listen to the way they are written. I also have a grammar book for help me with the verbs.

I have to read some scientific articles in my work (I work at a lab) so I have the whole package for at least at decent listening and comprehension.

I hope I keep improving the written english part. Thanks :)

Edited by spidergirl