The Big Bang Theory Forums
hbk4894

What are you currently thinking about

Got home before the storm BUT Have to go to Reno to have "them" finish the cruse control and really not wanting to go but after all that driving, I KNOW how much I NEED it. 

Glad Mike's cruise control is fixed.   I'm thinking about how cold it is and how loudly the snow crunches as each neighbor drives slowly by.

I LOVE the "Cruize" Control, I wish I had it for our trip. I wouldn't have made myself car sick (LOL NOT).

Yes, it's a car. MUCH bigger than our Lancer was. And GREAT gas mileage. we averaged over 40 MPG on our trip. It sits 6 very nicely.

On 2/3/2019 at 3:22 AM, walnutcowboy said:

Yes, it's a car. MUCH bigger than our Lancer was. And GREAT gas mileage. we averaged over 40 MPG on our trip. It sits 6 very nicely.

The Lancer is from Mitsubishi? Then... the Cruze is a... Chevrolet?

Correct. 

As part of the down payment we traded in our beloved Lancer and what it was going to cost us to keep it going for another month (LOL but true). 

OBTW, BENNY is doing better potty wise. He's giving is hints when he needs to go outside. But he still doesn't get the idea that he can walk to the door himself. BUT  he now KNOWS what outside is for !!! He is STILL somewhat afraid of me picking him up, but once I have him it's like he becomes a part of my arm and doesn't want down. Do you know how hard it is to type with a 4 month Chiweenie in your arm ? Watching BENNY grow we see he is MUCH more Wennie dog then Chihuahua. He is so short with legs that are so short and stubby that if they were any shorter they wouldn't touch the ground (LOL). But he is so loooong that is is almost as long as PLAYDOH.

Yay, BENNY, good boy! 😄

Currently thinking about making some rock cakes.

11 hours ago, KT1972 said:

Those rock cakes look good. 

They are. *nom*

Just made a "basic traybake". Am a bit nervous, as I've never done one before. If it turns out okay, I'll work on different ingredients.