The Big Bang Theory Forums
hbk4894

What are you currently thinking about

I'm wondering if I really want to know what goes through other people's minds uncensored like that......

On 5/9/2018 at 9:12 AM, KT1972 said:

I'm wondering if I really want to know what goes through other people's minds uncensored like that......

I only wonder such an interface for people who cannot use their bodies but still are able to think and observe and want need and feel...

https://www.smithsonianmag.com/science-nature/new-mind-reading-device-lets-paralyzed-people-type-112616/

I just found this to answer another thought I had about wondering if anyone else had the idea.

I'm thinking I have to study for a test that's on the day after tomorrow, but instead I'm wasting away my time here, playing games and watching videos.

30 minutes ago, Miss Kitka said:

@SpoonMouse, how did your test go?   📚

7 minutes ago, SpoonMouse said:

@Miss Kitka Terrible. 😂 But on the bright side, it wasn't just me the entire class did poorly. Misery does love company eh?

Aww, I'm sorry...   (((((hug)))))

• Koala Face 1

I'm thinking of how much I HATE taking pills in the morning to get me going and pills at night just so I can sleep. (REPEAT).

24 minutes ago, walnutcowboy said:

I'm thinking of how much I HATE taking pills in the morning to get me going and pills at night just so I can sleep. (REPEAT).

Wish you a speedy recovery @walnutcowboy. Sending you my love 💕...

Thank you @SpoonMouse that means A LOT, but it seems like this is my life now. It is a miracle I'm even alive so I shouldn't complain, but every so often, like this morning when my Doctor called and said she wants to try a new drug on me, it gets to me. 

If you want to know more about me go to my profile. I ramble a bit but it explains a lot about me and how I think.

If you or anyone else has any questions about my brain/health issues feel free to PM me.   

• Like 1

You are truly special, Mike.  It’s going to be a hot one here in the Land of Lakes.  And, to think they were totally frozen only six weeks ago.  Enjoying the view.

Ugh the summer here keeps getting worse and worse each day. Can't even step out of the house for like 10 mins.

Gotta get ready for our guests coming to the lake for Memorial Day.  It is supposed to be hot, but it is really nice now.

There's just been an earthquake here, 3.6 on the Richter scale. 

I haven't felt the Earth move like that in years......

KAREN,

Please forgive me, I don't remember where you live, Is everyone OK ?

I did some checking and California had a rash of earthquakes today including one of my favorite towns to visit. It's Lone Pines (it had a 2.4), which did a LOT of filming of the TREMOR movies, and has a museum with a actual graboid. 

As far as I know there's been no major damage, the house shook slightly for maybe a couple of seconds and then it was done. Many people didn't even notice, it was that quick.