The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
hbk4894

What are you currently thinking about

Sorry to hear about your mum, Mike, hope that lung thing turns out v                                                                                                                      .... 

• Like 1

My Mom is is doing GREAT !!!! Thanks for caring !!

I'm thinking how glad how glad I am we are almost done packing !

She is back to normal ! She (only) had a mini-stroke. She is back to her old self PRAISE GOD !

I am wondering how/where all the stuff in all these boxes are going to fit in our new place ?!?

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, walnutcowboy said:

She is back to normal ! She (only) had a mini-stroke. She is back to her old self PRAISE GOD !

I am wondering how/where all the stuff in all these boxes are going to fit in our new place ?!?

Excellent News! :)

41 minutes ago, walnutcowboy said:

Glad to know your mother is doing well, Mike.

Happy 31st birthday to my son, the child that made me a mother for my first true Mothers Day.

Edited by Lady in Red
  • Like 1

I also was thinking about London.

Also saw this today

'He held her and watched her die in his arms': London attack victim from Castlegar, B.C.

Christine Archibald worked in a homeless shelter in Calgary, moved to Europe to be with fiancé

from http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/london-attack-castlegar-1.4145737

Hate to see young innocent people cut down.

Thinking about the Manchester concert last night and how proud I am to be British. Seeing all those young people, the teenage girls in particular having a good time and enjoying the concert (my 15 year old cousin and her dad among them). Proving that the British spirit won't be beaten by terrorism and they won't win. The Blitz, IRA, Islamist extremists we survived/will survive them all.

Also thinking about what an impressive young lady Ariana Grande is to have organised this, clearly emotional on the night but put on an amazing, inspirational show with help from many other musical artists.

Edited by Jonny
  • Like 2