The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
hbk4894

What are you currently thinking about

Last Wednesday, I saw a car that had a Welsh flag sticker on it. * It also had quite a few other flag stickers. I couldn't see where the other flags were from as they were smaller.

* I live in Wales ** so I often see cars that have Welsh flag stickers.

** Even though I'm English.

Marc was talking in his sleep last Saturday. He talked about Moon Pies and asked what was in them. Then he said something about pieces.

Watching Easy on netflix and thinking if the last s** scene there was rape or not. 

To my grandma's old place. Its the place where my family use to meet in christmas. Its house in countryside in the middle of nowhere. 2 hours drive from my city.

What are you going to do this christmas, Mike? 

Im trying to think what i would buy for Heikki (my love). Only few days time to decide :/ hard! 

We are going to Arizona, an overnight trip, to see ELOISE's (large) family around CHRISTmas . Then spend a day with my family in California. Then TRY to see our old neighborhood (my CHRISTmas wish). then the 2 days drive home again. This is all SUPPOSED to be done in a week, but we will see. ELOISE's CHRISTmas wish is to see the beach which is only a 2 hour drive out of our way(the wrong way) from my parents but would have to make our trip at least 8 days plus 2 more hotel nights.

I'm thinking of how to make both of us happy and still have money.

:) hope you have very nice time with both of your families.

Im thinking why my dad didnt come to my place when i had a birthday.

I am thinking of how stressful it is to plan a multi state/family vacation is (starting on Dec. 22).

From The Middle Of  The Middle of Northern Nevada we need to rent a car which is a 2 hour drive in a southern direction.

Next stop in a South-Easterly is a hotel along the way. Our favorite is in Bishop, but really isn't far enough along the route, and the next stop is around Las Vegas which we don't really care for (except the Pinball place down the road).

Then on to Mesa Arizona to visit ELOISE'S (large) family for about 3 days.

After that we will go west to Riverside California to spend a day  with my parents. (probably needing another hotel).

ELOISE wants to go to Balboa beach which is/was our favorite when we lived in California, but it's South, the wrong way to go home, but whatever my Sweetheart wants. And I want to go to our old neighborhood in the mountains, but even though it's the generally in the right it's slow driving and if there is any snow that stops that idea.

Now the way home, we probably will get to stop in Bishop and then the next morning return the car and return home.

Thank you for listening to my rant !