The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
hbk4894

What are you currently thinking about

Im happy because all the presents are ready. Now i dont need to buy anything more. I can relax and enjoy christmas time. 

Now that it seems like it is snowing between here and Mexico (LOL) I need to adjust some of the road plans and forget going to our old neighborhood.

I was in hospital today and they did some tests and try to figure out what is the spot in my neck. 

IMG-20171221-WA0005.jpeg

Edited by snell

SNELL, please keep me posed on your results. I care. You can even PM me !

KAREN, I don't get to chill out until  the 29th.

So much to do so little time !

Same here. We have hollidays until 6. January. Over a week without anything special to do. Lets see what we find out. Today we visit my sister and pick up some stuff from vacation, and in a new years evening we go to dine with my mans parents.

Too tired to think right now, but as soon as I recover I will tell of the few things I NEVER thought I'd see on a vacation.

Edited by walnutcowboy

We are waiting! 

I woke up too early again. My man will wake up after 4 hours ive been awake. Boooooring! Good thing is that I get new nails today! Yippee

I told ELOISE before the trip I could write our whole vacation down ahead of time because everything is always the same. Well here are the few things I could NOT have thought of in a million years.

I never would have thought that I now get carsick if I drive long hours at night.

I never would  have thought my sister in laws husband would change from his robe to his work uniform in front of me in the living room (UGGG).

I never would have thought I'd get tired of Krispy Kreme Donuts. They seem to have a stand on every corner in Arizona, and I tried them all (Krispy Kreme are not just Donuts, they are an adventure for your mouth.)

Now this last one needs a bit of set up. I seem to have a gift to (most) always get the best/nearest parking spot no matter where/when we are. So when we dropped off our car at the airport to pick up our rent-a-car, we of course got THE A #! best parking of the whole airport. ANYONE/EVERYONE had to pass our car to get to the airport. Now we fast forward a week and we return. We unload our rent-a-car and put all our suitcases back into our trunk, our presents in the back seat with our blankets and pillows on top so the dogs can continue the ride home. After a week we didn't put the stuff as neat as we could have,but hay, it's been a long week. Now we returned the rental car. On our walk to our car, we heard our dogs barking like mad ! Not the "I see you so I'm going to bark at you", but the seldom heard "GET AWAY FROM US" bark ! So we rushed to our car only to find our car surrounded by airport security & real cops !! Remember I said everyone had to pass by our car? Well two different people complained about our car (with a week of airport dust), blankets & pillows, and two dogs left alone. I'm not sure if the cops knew what to do in a case like this, but we could see a sigh of relief when we told them that the car and dogs were ours. The cops were very nice about it and couldn't wait to leave. (We don't have a life, we have an adventure).

Other then these few things the whole trip went exactly as I thought.

Youve had nice adventure Mike! 

We are laying in bed and surfing online with my man and he havent talked to me anything today and its 1 oclock. Ive tried to talk but he is just like "mmm". Is there something wrong or is he just tired or something. Mmh.

SNELL,

I can only speak for myself.  "Mmmm"= usually Good. "Grrrr" = Bad. Anything in between consider yourself lucky.

Or perhaps it's what you are surfing for. is it tea sets or a cute little nighty ? That may make a difference too. That in it self would depend on the "Mmmm".

Hubby says he has a business trip to Paris in March, so I just booked a flight to go along.  I’m thinking about shopping in Paris, the city of tiny, exquisite boutiques.  Not Mike’s dream trip, I would guess.

Thanks for the story of your Christmas trip, Mike.

Good morning. Yesterday evening was best evening so far. So romantic <3 im in love with my boyfriend.