The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
hbk4894

What are you currently thinking about

Good morning! Im excited! Just got the mail from theatre that i can start my old hobby as an actress. Its course that lasts this spring and we will make some performances there ^________^ happy! 

CONGRATULATIONS SNELL !

I wonder how a car shop knows how much you have in your bank a d charges you ten dollars more to fix your car (LOL not).

Im thinking why my boyfriend uses alarm clock but never wakes up when it rings.

16 hours ago, walnutcowboy said:

Wondering if SNELL ever found out what the spot was on her neck ?

Yes. I went to the hospital and they took some tests. Now we know that its not anything with thyroid gland issues. Doctor took also a cell sample of that spot. He called me on thursday and told that sample was failed >.< so it must be taken again... booring!

8 hours ago, snell said:

Yes. I went to the hospital and they took some tests. Now we know that its not anything with thyroid gland issues. Doctor took also a cell sample of that spot. He called me on thursday and told that sample was failed >.< so it must be taken again... booring!

Well at least you know what it's NOT. For me the worst part isn't the tests, it's the waiting. Good luck.

1 hour ago, walnutcowboy said:

Well at least you know what it's NOT. For me the worst part isn't the tests, it's the waiting. Good luck.

Thank you :) im a bit scared of needles...

Now im thinking of my feelings. My life is very booring and its starting to effect my emotions. Most of time i feel empty like no feelings at all. Is it normal? 

5 hours ago, snell said:

Thank you :) im a bit scared of needles...

Now im thinking of my feelings. My life is very booring and its starting to effect my emotions. Most of time i feel empty like no feelings at all. Is it normal? 

I've had so many finger pricks, blood draws,lumbar punctures, and  I.V.s,  so needles really don't effect me any more, but I still don't like them either.

I think everyone at sometime in their life they go thru what you are going thru now. If it continues I would talk to your Doctor. I have more to say on the subject but I think it's best said in a PM. let me know if you are interested.

PS ALL PMs are approved by my wife before I send them.

I slept well and today we visit Heikki's parents house. Gonna be nice day! I also think that I should stop losing weight. I like my body now.

Now im thinking that i should cancel our news letter. Its expensive and we never read it.

I'm thinking about my arch enemy, the satellite company and the hoops I have to jump thru to get them to come out (can you tell I'm waiting for them to come as we speak?)

You're  right LADY, I've FINALLY recovered from our vacation (and from me not having a computer most of that time). But also ELOISE came to the end of her contract at her job, so when sometimes she sleeps later than I do, I have to be quite so I post.

Also with ELOISE being home we can go for drives. We are going to get G.G. & PLAYDOHs nails clipped and then find the dog park we have heard about.

I know it's selfish, but I like ELOISE being home, I feel bad about felling good (SHHH).

Edited by walnutcowboy

You have nice plans Mike :) i also hate being alone and im very happy that Heikki isnt going to university this spring. I know school is important for future  but i dont l like to see him stressed.

What im thinking.. hmm. Im thinking that ive felt very loved today. Happy day!

Thinking if I should go to parties or not.

Edited by snell

I am expecting to have a Sheldon cooper moment in the next day or so. My beloved laptop has not been booting up and I have had to take it to be looked at. I fear the end is near. 😖

KAREN, you brought up a point I hadn't thought of before. You didn't say it but it seems to me that you might be the kind of person that names things.  Most of the things we use a lot we put our names to. Like our cars, GPSs and so forth. But I've never even given my computer a second thought of giving it a name, it's just "the computer". I'm going to  have to THINK ABOUT THAT.