The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
hbk4894

What are you currently thinking about

On Monday, January 22, 2018 at 8:04 PM, walnutcowboy said:

Thinking about how tired I am because I spent most of the night in the hospital ER room.

What happened? :o

Wow, you asked for it. even in the shortest version is long.

Sunday after Church, I fell and hurt my arm (again) and jerked my head pretty hard. At night time after taking my night time pills, I had trouble speaking and walking and saw our ceiling light start moving. (It's bolted to the ceiling).

Either if the above, or masses growing in my brain could cause those things to happen.

"They" took blood samples, and I got a C.A.T. scan, and everything came back negative. "they" sent me home about 1: 00 AM as I was doing much better.

Fast forward to Tuesday and it's time to refill my weekly pill box. ELOISE wants to check what/how I do it. Please note I take a total of 10 different pills. While going thru one pill bottle she noticed  it had 2 (look a like) kinds of pills in the same bottle. We will call the first pill, pill A. Pill A I take 1 a night, pill B I take 3 a night. So any night I could have taken any como of pills but on Sunday night, I must have taken a total of 4 of pill A.  Bottom line it looks like I OD'd on my meds for not paying enough attention.

So we can consider the whole thing "operator Error" and I'm 1 day closer to having ELOISE as a full time Care Giver.

All is back to "normal" with ELOISE double checking me refilling my weekly refills.

I haven't seen any cows by my window lately, but have seen that they have been somewhat close by them leaving their cow pies behind (LOL).

Sure :) its nice to talk with you here in this forum. But im still hoping i would find friends somewhere close me. From finland for exaple. Its not easy to find true friends nowadays. 

Today im thinking that I feel lonely. I miss my boyfriend <3 :(

You have me thinking about a friend I had for many years, but one day (10+ years ago) he stopped answering my phone calls and never answered back. I never found out why.

I hope your boyfriend is back !

Yeah, he seems to be OK, he didn't erase me from face book, he just doesn't answer me.

I'm thinking about my Doctor visit today about my vertigo and about running out of pills.

Silly me ! I still have a "stupid Phone" I use it to make phone calls and if I'm in a bad area sometimes for texting.Otherwise I use my computer for social media.My camera to take pictures.

I posted online that Im looking for some friends and i got almost 10 answers! Im happy. Now i would need to take time to read the messages.

I'm thinking that I thought I was on this post when I was really on the "Pants" thread.

And SNELL, you can find my answer from this thread on that thread also.

Sorry SNELL, due to my brain injury/damage I too go thru massive mood swings. I need meds to handle the problem, so I'm not any help in that area. But I know I'd be MUCH worse without Prayer.

What I am thinking is in just a few posts I will have reached 45,000 posts and I have NO idea what my new title should be ! Any ideas ?