vonmar

Young Sheldon Discussion Thread

On 9/28/2017 at 3:00 PM, joyceraye said:

George tells Sheldon he was fired for doing his job and reporting wrongdoing. That doesn't seem very likely. I'm a bit suspicious about the job loss and the move. Can school authorities fire a teacher for anything other than proven misconduct ?

Yes, if they play their cards right, or they can make you so miserable you quit.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

22 hours ago, Tensor said:

Questions and answers by Matt Roush.  The first is about the wait between first and second shows, and the second is mostly about the actress, Reagan Revord, who plays young Missy.

I agree with the person who asked Matt the question, I thought the actress who played Missy was very good.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Jonny said:

I agree with the person who asked Matt the question, I thought the actress who played Missy was very good.

Me too! Actually the  Cooper kids are delightful, love them all! 

• Like 2

On 9/28/2017 at 12:57 PM, mirs1 said:

If that happens, I think I'll throw something at my TV....my suspension of disbelieve doesn't go that far, LOL!

Boy, you can say that again. I really don't want to watch this anymore but I will check in once in awhile and see if you've thrown anything and what it was.

On 10/1/2017 at 4:23 PM, vonmar said:

Finding “the one” is hard. We get it. With so many television shows out there — both new and returning — how are you supposed to find the show that will make you feel whole? The one that will be your partner through thick and thin. The one that will never, ever betray you.

For me it's the Good Doctor. If I have to miss that show I will be really bummed out.

Just saw an add for YS returning on Thursday night on CTV. It was shown during a late night rerun of TBBT. Just before this: