Tripper

1009 'The Geology Elevation' (November 17)

I had the feeling this episode should have been funnier than it was. Plenty of ensemble scenes with the whole gang back in 4A; some good old slapstick (and who doesn't like Sheldon hurting himself); Not dominated by Shamy stuff for once; Plenty of focus on Howard (and not just as part of Howardette) - think he's a very funny, underused character - and with a good gimmick; some Penny and Sheldon dialogue.

And yet, I didn't laugh as much as I would have expected to. Perhaps it's just me - I have a head cold maybe makes everything seem duller.

Man what a hysterical episode :icon_cheesygrin: Bert was awesome  and Sheldon was on fire :icon_cheesygrin: ! Jim played that so well! I had a lot of fun watching that episode! 

Edited by BlackWhiteRose

On 4/25/2018 at 3:32 AM, BlackWhiteRose said:

Man what a hysterical episode :icon_cheesygrin: Bert was awesome  and Sheldon was on fire :icon_cheesygrin: ! Jim played that so well! I had a lot of fun watching that episode! 

That was one of the funniest episodes of the entire show. My favorite line "Leonard, I've hurt myself again".

• Like 1