The Big Bang Theory Forums
BigBangEnthusiast

The Sin Closet Diaries

12 minutes ago, BigBangEnthusiast said:

Happy Monday! Chapter 34 and 35 are available. Thanks to everyone who has read, followed, favorited, and reviewed.

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12208940/34/The-Sin-Closet-Diaries

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12208940/35/The-Sin-Closet-Diaries

I got an email first thing from ff. Just read Chapter 35. I can't wait to read more. Thank you again for this story. I love it.

• Koala Face 1

It's not showing up yet. The ff site message says it could take up to 15 minutes to appear. Looking for something to do to occupy that time  and make it go more quickly. :)

47 minutes ago, joyceraye said:

It's not showing up yet. The ff site message says it could take up to 15 minutes to appear. Looking for something to do to occupy that time  and make it go more quickly. :)

It took awhile to show up this time for me too.

• Like 1

It took about an hour for me but it was worth waiting for.

Edited by joyceraye
TYPO
  • Like 1

Looking forward to this ! Just getting some coffee to sit down and enjoy the chapter with. 

19 minutes ago, joyceraye said:

Looking forward to this ! Just getting some coffee to sit down and enjoy the chapter with. 

Just read it. I'll miss this story when it's finished, I do hope you'll revisit these people  one day.

1 hour ago, BigBangEnthusiast said:

Chapter 47 is up! I actually split it into 2 parts, so there will be one more chapter coming this week. Thank you to everyone who has followed Sheldon, Amy, Leah, and the rest of the gang on this journey.

It's always a lovely surprise to find the link to this story in my email inbox. Thank you for the latest chapter. I'm sorry it's nearing the end.