The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
BigBangEnthusiast

The Sin Closet Diaries

I need more! I can't believe Leah said that to Sheldon...i can invision him twitching as he his trying to recover from the shock.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Sah said:

I need more! I can't believe Leah said that to Sheldon...i can invision him twitching as he his trying to recover from the shock.

Same here. I love this story.

• Like 1

On 7/15/2017 at 11:37 PM, Sah said:

I need more!

Hi @Sah! I'm so glad you're enjoying this story. I've been writing two multichapters simultaneously for months, so a few weeks ago I decided to concentrate on my other story as it's nearing the end (I'm working on the last chapter now). 

I haven't given up on The Sin Closet Diaries. More to come :shy:

• Like 2

On 06/08/2017 at 7:32 PM, BigBangEnthusiast said:

After more than a month away from this story, I have finally updated! I missed it so much.

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12208940/23/The-Sin-Closet-Diaries

I missed it too. I'm on pins for the next episode. It reminds me that when I was eight I too was confused as to what 'virgin' or 'virginity' meant. I gathered it was something to do with Jesus and statues by the road in films and stories about Spain. The dictionary in my school desk said it meant 'unused' and didn't mention any connection with Jesus at all, although the hymn book did but neither said anything about statues. I was puzzled for ages. I asked somebody who said only Catholics needed to know so I thought I'd ask one of those if I ever met one. 

I'm interested to know how Leah's curiosity will be satisfied. Thanks again for this story. I love it. I hope Leah will somehow find an alternative to that ridiculous school.

Loved the new chapter! Leah cracks me up. She is such a curious little girl. I also hope they find a school that is a better fit for her...

• Koala Face 1

It's great to read how those nerds who used to argue over the attributes of superheroes now talk about their children in the lunch hour. Lol

• Like 1

5 hours ago, joyceraye said:

It's great to read how those nerds who used to argue over the attributes of superheroes now talk about their children in the lunch hour. Lol

They've grown a lot in ten years.

• It's a Tiara 1

Woo hoo ! Can't wait to read it. Looking forward to this chapter.

Edited by joyceraye

I have learned a lot today.  I didn't know anything about  those games or what went on in arcades so you have taught me something. I'm glad they enjoyed themselves. It was fun reading all about it.

• Like 1

On 9/29/2017 at 8:55 PM, joyceraye said:

I have learned a lot today.  I didn't know anything about  those games or what went on in arcades so you have taught me something. I'm glad they enjoyed themselves. It was fun reading all about it.

Thank you! I'm glad I was also able to give you a little glimpse into the arcade world. 

• It's a Tiara 1