Howardette fanfiction made by Howardette fandom

This thread is dedicated to Howardette and all the authors who always wanted to write a fanfic about Howardette but didn't do it because they had problems with the English grammar or spell. Of course all the experienced authors and fans of other ships are welcome to participate as well. Please follow and respect the following rules: 

-Don't kill any characters of the story

-Don't make mean or derrogative comments about other people who write here 

-Don't make mean or derrogative comments about Howardette, other characters of the story or about the story itself

-Comments about grammar or spelling are not allowed

-Write only a short part of the story and not the entire story. You can write an end if you feel, that the story has reached the end. Once the end is written, the next story starts.

-Once a part is posted, the next person who wants to continue the story, has to continue where the last post ends. If you want to continue, please write in this thread that you continue and post your story within the next 48 hours. If you see that someone is already writing on the next part please don't write on a part as well . Wait until this person has posted his/her part and then continue where his/her story part ends. 

-If  you promised to write the next part but can't do it for any reason, please write in the thread that you can't do it, so the next has the chance to write.

I hope I didn't forget anything and that the rules are clear. If you have any questions, please send me a pm. 

Have fun! I can't wait to see where the story leads us!

I'm writing on the first part.

• Like 2

Howard opened his eyes slowly. They burned due to sleep deprivation. He had slept only 2 hours this night, trying to get Hallie sleeping. He turned to Bernadette but found her side of the bed empty. He smelled coffee. His elixir! He threw the blanket back, to climb out and shuffled down to the kitchen. Bernadette and he were alone, because Raj was spending a week in Cuba with Isabella and Stuart was visiting a cousin in Milwaukee, so he and Bernadette were alone. Bernadette was sitting at the kitchen table, drinking her coffee and eating her toast. Since Hallie's birth she was trying to loose the waight she had gained during her pregnancy, but this diet made her  raspy and quiet moody, an explosive combination. The more surprised he was when she smiled at him.

"Good morning sunshine! I'm sure that you are seeking for coffee and your favorite cereals. Wait! She stood and walked to the kitchen counter, where she filled the cereals into a bowl and poured some milk over it, before she filled a mug with coffee. Howard watched her speechless and was aware. What was going on here? 

When she placed both in front of him, he looked at her with big eyes and open jaw. Then she sat on her chair. 

He hesitated not sure what this all meant, but when his stomach startend to growl, he filled his spoon and lifted it to his mouth. Then he drank his coffee. While he was rating Bernadette started to talk. 

"I have some great news, I'm going to the annual gathering of America's leading microbiologists in Miami. For a week."

Howard almost choked on his breakfast.

This is the end. I hope others will follow no matter if they are Howardette's or Lennies or Shamies! Everyone is welcome! I'll be off this thread for a few days, so I won't be able to wtite here, but I'll try to join again as soon as possible. Have a nice week! 

• Like 3

Hi there! Here's the continuation for the fanfic. I hope you like it!

Howard almost choked on his breakfast. An entire week? He was a new dad, so he was terrified to mess up with the baby. Could he do that job alone? And what about work? She didn’t even told him so he could take a week off! And right now that his project started to advance?

“I’m sorry, I-I-I think I misunderstood.” Closing his eyes, he took a deep breath before continuing. “Did you mean ‘for an entire week’?”

Bernie calmly took another sip of her coffee before replying, keeping her eyes down at the magazine she was reading.

“Uh-huh. And I haven’t told you the best part yet.”

“Which is…?”

“I’ve got someone to babysit for Halley.” She finally looked at his eyes. “I know you’re working hard on your project with Sheldon and Leonard, so, I took care of it for you”, she added in a sweet tone.

Howard smiled, relieved that he wouldn’t have to do that alone. But who would be the babysitter? After swallowing a full spoon of cereal, he continued.

“That’s great, honey. I love you so much! And the babysitter is... Penny?”

“Nope, Penny is coming with me to the trip.”

“I don’t understand, why is she coming with you and I’m not?”

“First because I can’t take our 2-month-old daughter in a long trip yet! She needs either her mom or dad with her!” She yelled at him. Then, taking another sip of her coffee, she continued in a normal tone. “Second, because Penny won the trip at the company’s sales contest, so it’s not that I invited her, she would be going anyway.”

“I see. So is it Amy?”

“No, Penny invited Amy to join her in the trip, she won two tickets, and she wanted to use this time to take some time off from Leonard.”

“Yeah, Leonard told me they’ve been bickering too much in the last few weeks.”

“Exactly.”

“So, who is it then? I’m sure it’s not Stuart nor Raj.”

She took her final sip of her coffee, taking the dishes to the sink. “I asked my mom to come and stay here for a few days…”

“What a relief!” He replied right away.

“... but she can’t because she was already taking care of my nephew next week, so my dad offered to help.”

“Your… dad?”

“Yes, he’ll be arriving tomorrow afternoon, my flight is at 7pm, so that will be right on time! I’ll go upstairs to check on Halley.” And with that, she left the kitchen.

“Great.” Howard replied to no one, stunned.

• Like 4

27 minutes ago, karyshamy said:

Hi there! Here's the continuation for the fanfic. I hope you like it!

Howard almost choked on his breakfast. An entire week? He was a new dad, so he was terrified to mess up with the baby. Could he do that job alone? And what about work? She didn’t even told him so he could take a week off! And right now that his project started to advance?

“I’m sorry, I-I-I think I misunderstood.” Closing his eyes, he took a deep breath before continuing. “Did you mean ‘for an entire week’?”

Bernie calmly took another sip of her coffee before replying, keeping her eyes down at the magazine she was reading.

“Uh-huh. And I haven’t told you the best part yet.”

“Which is…?”

“I’ve got someone to babysit for Halley.” She finally looked at his eyes. “I know you’re working hard on your project with Sheldon and Leonard, so, I took care of it for you”, she added in a sweet tone.

Howard smiled, relieved that he wouldn’t have to do that alone. But who would be the babysitter? After swallowing a full spoon of cereal, he continued.

“That’s great, honey. I love you so much! And the babysitter is... Penny?”

“Nope, Penny is coming with me to the trip.”

“I don’t understand, why is she coming with you and I’m not?”

“First because I can’t take our 2-month-old daughter in a long trip yet! She needs either her mom or dad with her!” She yelled at him. Then, taking another sip of her coffee, she continued in a normal tone. “Second, because Penny won the trip at the company’s sales contest, so it’s not that I invited her, she would be going anyway.”

“I see. So is it Amy?”

“No, Penny invited Amy to join her in the trip, she won two tickets, and she wanted to use this time to take some time off from Leonard.”

“Yeah, Leonard told me they’ve been bickering too much in the last few weeks.”

“Exactly.”

“So, who is it then? I’m sure it’s not Stuart nor Raj.”

She took her final sip of her coffee, taking the dishes to the sink. “I asked my mom to come and stay here for a few days…”

“What a relief!” He replied right away.

“... but she can’t because she was already taking care of my nephew next week, so my dad offered to help.”

“Your… dad?”

“Yes, he’ll be arriving tomorrow afternoon, my flight is at 7pm, so that will be right on time! I’ll go upstairs to check on Halley.” And with that, she left the kitchen.

“Great.” Howard replied to no one, stunned.

Good job Karyshamy! I love your idea! Howard and Mike babysitting. This will be very interesting. :icon_biggrin:

I'm sorry but I can't give any likes at the Moment. 

• 2 weeks later...

Howard felt his stomach twisting by the thought of Mike. They were getting along with each other more or less, but he always felt like walking on eggshells when he was with Mike. He always had to choose his words carefully. And there was always Bernie at his side, to help him out, when he was getting in trouble with Mike. But now she would be away and he would be alone with him for a whole week. Bernie said that he would help him with Halley but who would help him with Mike? 

When they said goodbye to Bernie Howard was holding his wife, not wanting to let her go. She knew that he was scared to be alone with Mike, so she whispered into his ear that there was nothing to worry about, because she had spoken with her father and he promised to behave. She kissed him before she kissed her daughter and her father and left them. Howard felt his heart and bravery sinking. The way back home was as silent as expected. Halley was sleeping in the back seat while Mike was looking out of the window. Howard didn't even try to start a conversation, because he knew how monosyllabically his father-in-law was.

As soon as he saw his house he relaxed a bit. While he took Halley Mike picked his suitcase and walked to the door. Howard showed him his room and put Halley in her bed. He found Mike sitting on the couch opening a beer and saw that he had five other cans next to him. Great, the week hasn't even started and I have to handle a drunk Mike. Could it get any worse? 

Suddenly someone knocked at the door. As Mike didn't make any attempts to open, Howard walked to the door. He felt his legs shaking and his throat was dry as a desert. It was warm outside, but Howard was freezing out of the sudden. He was trembling. "Hello son", the man in front of him said. Howard felt his legs collapsing underneath him. He tried to stop himself from falling, but his arms were giving in as well. The world around him, turned pitchblack, before he fell. 

• Like 4