The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
thurrucane

The Big Bang Theory *MOVIE* or *Game*

What are your thoughts on a Movie or type of Game (whether it be a board game or computer game)?

Personally, I think a Big Bang Theory movie could be a great success. This is one TV sitcom I would love to see on the big screen.

AND

A some type of game, even if it was graphically appalling, or just seemed pointless, I think I would still play it, as long as they didn't stray to far from the norm of the show.

Your thoughts?

I wonder if they'll ever give a movie a thought. I think it could REALLY work. With a show like Friends people always wanted a movie but that would never have made sense. But BBT is something that could really work. In the future..........

Funny, I was thinking about this subject just today! I think TBBT would work good on the big screen and I would love to see it.

What do you mean by game?

I'd be for a movie only if it was very well done, unlike Sex and the City.

I'm not entirely sure about the game whether it be a role play, 3rd person etc. But with producers to write such a great TV series, I don't think they could disappoint with a game, given the way the wrote TBBT.

Also, I assume that a large amount of "Gamers" watch the show, so why wouldn't a game be a good idea given the profits made from it. I must add that I think a Movie would be a better idea.

Thanks!

I thought you meant like a role playing game on this forum, that would be fun!

Haha, that would be very interesting to see.

Sounds really good, damn...I really like ice cream and parmessan cheese on the spaguetti but I suppose that if it comes to the game I would be lactose intolerant. :D lol