The Big Bang Theory Forums

I'm a fan, Season 4 doesn't start over here in the UK until January.

I'll be sure to check out your blog/reviews. :)

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, wowbagger said:

Yay! Come analyse with me! And have a smashing holiday season with loved ones!

Same to you! :)

• Like 1

I've watched just S. 1 and 2, last summer, because they were the only ones available on Netflix in my Country. I liked it, but not enough to seek for watching S. 3 and 4 before I can get them on Netflix. TBH, I'm not very fond of the main character, even if he has improved to me over time. I absolutely adore Captain Holt (I know, I have a thing for those kind of characters....) and above all Gina. She is my hero in that sit-com...

Edited by mirs1
  • Like 4

Holt and Gina are amazing, no doubt. And Peralta starts out as one of the weaker characters for sure, but he actually grows on me once the show lets him be an invested and devoted friend. 

Oo, and no love for Amy Santiago the UberDork? 'Yes, sir. I will make better mouth.'

• Like 4

40 minutes ago, wowbagger said:

Holt and Gina are amazing, no doubt. And Peralta starts out as one of the weaker characters for sure, but he actually grows on me once the show lets him be an invested and devoted friend. 

Oo, and no love for Amy Santiago the UberDork? 'Yes, sir. I will make better mouth.'

With Amy it happened to me the same thing that happened with Peralta, I was not very fond of the character at the beginning, but she improved in time. I just think that in this show the secondary (and tertiary) characters are way more original and funny than the main ones. Probably, it's that the will they/won't they kind of situation between Amy and Peralta in the first two seasons (it looked as it was resolved at the end of S. 2, but no spoilers if it's not, I'm 2 seasons behind right now, LOL!!!) was handled in a very cliché-que way (I'm ready but you're not, I have a boyfriend,  you have a girlfriend, maybe we are ready, but maybe not...) and that made me loose interest in those characters. But, if I have to choose, Amy over Peralta 1000 times!

• Like 4

I think the cast is one of the best ensembles on TV, the way they play off each other is so funny and the writing is so sharp. Gina was the one that took me a while to get used to and actually like but now I love her character. Holt and Boyle might be my favorites if I had to pick but they are all great. Boyle's romance tips for example the whole washing a woman's hair being sensuous is hilarious, and him being a major food lover. Holt and his dry wit is just brilliant.

They all make me laugh in different ways. :)

• Like 4

Reminder for anyone else in the United Kingdom: The new series of Brooklyn Nine-Nine starts tonight. 9 O'clock on E4. Ooh, Andy Samberg.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Strawberry said:

Reminder for anyone else in the United Kingdom: The new series of Brooklyn Nine-Nine starts tonight. 9 O'clock on E4. Ooh, Andy Samberg.

Brooklyn99Insider-Peralta-Holt-Punched Me-Me Happy 2.gif

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

This new season continues to be excellent, just watched the live turkey thanksgiving episode lol.

• Haha 1

Reminder for anyone else in the United Kingdom: Brooklyn Nine-Nine is back on tonight. 9 O'clock on E4. Series 4, episode 13.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Strawberry said:

Reminder for anyone else in the United Kingdom: Brooklyn Nine-Nine is back on tonight. 9 O'clock on E4. Series 4, episode 13.

Thanks for the reminder Strawberry! Didn't know it was back on! A must watch after that mid-season finale episode lol

• Like 1

Reminder for anyone else in the United Kingdom: The new series of Brooklyn Nine-Nine is on tonight. 9 O'clock on E4. Series 5, Episode 1.

• Like 1

I absolutely adore brooklyn nine nine! For me it's one of those rare shows where there isn't a single one of the main ensemble i don't enjoy. Although I have to say I've particularly enjoyed Rosa's arc this season  🙂

• Like 3

15 hours ago, caitlyn said:

I absolutely adore brooklyn nine nine! For me it's one of those rare shows where there isn't a single one of the main ensemble i don't enjoy. Although I have to say I've particularly enjoyed Rosa's arc this season  🙂

Yeah I see no weaknesses in the cast, they are all funny and provide different storylines in their own way.

• Like 3

Nine Nine!

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Jonny said:

Nine Nine!

could not be happier with this news!! The online support for the show and backlash against Fox was absolutely insane, delighted it's found a new home 🙂

• Like 2

Yay there's a thread on here for B99?! Noice!

I'm so glad the show was picked up by NBC (screw you Fox, you cancelled the only 2 shows I ever watched on your network; B99 and Lucifer). I hope NBC greenlights more episodes for this season, and I honestly hope this show gets better ratings, so that we can get more seasons with the squad. God, I hope this wasn't just a one-time thing.

Nine nine!

• Like 3