The Big Bang Theory Forums

Finally watched the season finale. Jake and Amy were totes adorbs and their wedding was a "blast" lol. It was hilarious to see Terry shipping Rosa and the other gal so damn hard. Jake's and Amy's vows were so beautiful and I love that it captured the essence of their relationship.

Gaaah I wish they hadn't ended it on the cliffhanger tho. I do hope Holt makes commissioner, but I can't imagine how they'd carry on the show if he isn't in the precinct. It doesn't seem feasible for an entire season or more.

And does anyone know when the show will be back?

• Like 2

On May 13, 2018 at 1:37 AM, SpoonMouse said:

Yay there's a thread on here for B99?! Noice!

I'm so glad the show was picked up by NBC (screw you Fox, you cancelled the only 2 shows I ever watched on your network; B99 and Lucifer). I hope NBC greenlights more episodes for this season, and I honestly hope this show gets better ratings, so that we can get more seasons with the squad. God, I hope this wasn't just a one-time thing.

Nine nine!

I watch B99 and Lucifer, too. And Gotham. Sadly it will be the final season of Gotham next January. UGH. I have no words for FOX.

On June 1, 2018 at 6:16 PM, SpoonMouse said:

Finally watched the season finale. Jake and Amy were totes adorbs and their wedding was a "blast" lol. It was hilarious to see Terry shipping Rosa and the other gal so damn hard. Jake's and Amy's vows were so beautiful and I love that it captured the essence of their relationship.

Gaaah I wish they hadn't ended it on the cliffhanger tho. I do hope Holt makes commissioner, but I can't imagine how they'd carry on the show if he isn't in the precinct. It doesn't seem feasible for an entire season or more.

And does anyone know when the show will be back?

I LOVE Jamy's wedding, too. So IC for both of them. 

I read it somewhere saying the next season will be back next year, and it only has 13 episodes, so I have a feeling it would be the final season. 

Don't want to see Captain leave, but NEED to see him become the commissioner of NYPD. So inspiring!!!

• Like 2

Good news!!!

I just read an article saying Season 6 will have 18 episodes, NBC added 5 episodes to B99.

Oh yes!!!  And, their TPTB teased, maybe we will see Jake and Amy's honeymoon, that will be fun, LOL. 

• Like 2

On 9/9/2018 at 4:47 PM, KripkeRules said:

Good news!!!

I just read an article saying Season 6 will have 18 episodes, NBC added 5 episodes to B99.

Oh yes!!!  And, their TPTB teased, maybe we will see Jake and Amy's honeymoon, that will be fun, LOL. 

Go NBC!

Man I hope this is the first of many seasons on NBC.

And here's to more Peraltiago! 😍

• Like 2