Tensor

mjc45

40 posts in this topic

Posted

Such sad news.  Michael was always very kind and very encouraging to everyone.  My condolences to all his friends and family.  He was a kind soul here.

Desdemona, luminous, Judith and 6 others like this

Posted

Michael was always kind and well-meaning in all his interactions in the forum. My condolences to his family and friends. May he rest in peace.

Posted

That's so sad. Rest in peace, Michael.

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, Itwasdestined said:

Tragic news about Michael. A treasured member of the Lenny family and the Forum overall. Such a positive poster, didn't feel the need to write essays, can't recall him ever getting to pointless fights and based on his adventures as the sole Lenny amongst the Council of Shamies at taping reports, a friend to all here. Rest in Peace, good man. I'm sure they're are many mourning your passingemoji174.pngemoji26.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

he was so positive and supportive , not just for Lenny fans but also for all fans ! I still remember he very kindly offered us information for taping of Veracity Elasticity  and Brain Bowl incubation episodes .  i'll always remember his civility and generosity to all.   condolences to his loved ones. 

Edited by serena_1995

Posted

Tragic news. HE often liked some of my comments, I always looked forward to seeing his avatar of Penny in the Lenny forum. He well be missed. 

luminous, Desdemona and spidergirl like this

Posted

I was saddened to hear the news. Like others he often liked my Lenny comments. I know he went to many tapings but it seemed like the taping of the 200th was his favorite. I remember how excited he was to have the perfect view of Kaley/Penny in that green dress. I remember him commenting how hot she was. ( who could argue) It seemed a dream come true for him. RIP