The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
PrincessCharming

Yuck or Yum?

Yeah yum... more of an herbal infusion man myself.

@floyd_girl: did you google the "jugged" bit about the rabbit?

Yuck or yum..... Vegemite

Seaweed.... yuck when it creeps up on you in the ocean, but yum when sushi is wrapped up in it.

Mountain Dew

Does not sound good first thing in the morning but I like breakfast for dinner so maybe.

Peanut butter and honey sandwich or honey drizzled over any ice cream until it gets hard an chewy like caramel! Honey, Honey!

Yuck! I so hate peanut butter. Can't even stand the smell of the stuff. And not particularly fond of honey either. I'll just take the ice cream on its own, thanks. :D

Roast lamb with mint sauce?

Yum... but not in the way Jason Biggs liked it !!

Hmmmm, exactly....not. Just thinking of the dessert, on a plate, to be eaten with a cake fork....or is that a trident, if it only has 3 prongs? Never mind.

Iced tea?

Yum... as long as they are still warm.

Something I tried for the first time at TGI Fridays the other night (awesome franchise btw)... Jack Daniels dipping sauce ?

I would have to say yuck, as I don't like JD or other types of whiskey either.

French onion soup? (With crusty bread and cheese on top)

Yum.

Off topic quickly... @BazingaGirl: just looking at the 3rd shot of Jim Parsons in your sig banner... he really does have a great smile, doesn't he? It radiates a very calming energy. Full of boyish charm.

Ok... back OT...

a bit of ol' british for you... mushy peas

Off topic quickly... @BazingaGirl: just looking at the 3rd shot of Jim Parsons in your sig banner... he really does have a great smile, doesn't he? It radiates a very calming energy. Full of boyish charm.

Hmmm, yes. Not sure about calming energy though - it gets my heart racing every time LOL.

Yum to the Oreos. Especially if they're in cookies n cream icecream :D

Ok, chicken nuggets?

McDonalds ones yum... Homebrand ones yuck, if Jamie Oliver's theory about them is correct.

Off topic OCD momento... referring back to my "jugged rabbit" yuck or yum... THIS is what JUGGING a rabbit consists of...

However, having a freshly caught, or shot, hare enables one to obtain its blood. A freshly killed hare is prepared for jugging by removing its entrails and then hanging it in a larder by its hind legs, which causes the blood to accumulate in the chest cavity. One method of preserving the blood after draining it from the hare (since the hare itself is usually hung for a week or more) is to mix it with red wine vinegar in order to prevent it coagulating, and then to store it in a freezer.[9]

pretty yuck.... my dad can remember his mother making this when he was younger ><

Apparently they taste like chicken, only better, according to my husband. So, being the honest man he is, I'll take his word for it and say "yum".

Escargot?