Leonard

Acid88

Okay, I'm sorry if I dissappoint alot of you that like him, but somehow he is getting really annoying for me. I'm currently watching through season 2, new to TBBT. There are three things that i really don't like about the character Leonard, his voice (plus the way it pitches from low to high in the same sentence), the way he always tilts his head up and the thing he does with his eyes, he really acts homosexual in alot of episodes (no offense to gays). If he would be gay in the series, it would explain the first 2 points i gave, but there he is going after Penny. It really blows my mind he is even getting close.

Anyway, what do you guys think? Anyone else noticed this or is it just me that's getting annoyed by it.

There really isn't anything about his character that I find annoying. To suggest some of his mannerisms are homosexual is to buy into and perpetuate a negative stereotype and that isn't something I agree with.

There really isn't anything about his character that I find annoying. To suggest some of his mannerisms are homosexual is to buy into and perpetuate a negative stereotype and that isn't something I agree with.

I agree totally. I do think his voice is annoying sometimes but it has nothing to do with his sexuality.

Leonard is what Leonard is I'm sure if we think about it we all know a Leonard

I have "3" I've had a go with the chocolate I was thinking of the water in the face but the electric shock thing look's good!!!

Leonard is what Leonard is I'm sure if we think about it we all know a Leonard

I have "3" I've had a go with the chocolate I was thinking of the water in the face but the electric shock thing look's good!!!

I didn't understand. Could you be more clear ?

I know 3 people who are Leonard clone's as Sheldon tried with Penny I've given them chocolate they did not like the water in the face so I'm going to try electric shock treatment to sand off the annoying part's

I know 3 people who are Leonard clone's as Sheldon tried with Penny I've given them chocolate they did not like the water in the face so I'm going to try electric shock treatment to sand off the annoying part's

hahaha gotcha!

Loved the episode reference.