The Big Bang Theory Forums
abbieportsmouth

New Big Bang Theory Member!

Hello fellow Big Bang Theory fans! I've just come across this fan site and can't believe how many ways there are for people to interact! I'm doing a little study on fan communities, and was wondering what it is people love most about this site? And what aspects of The Big Bang Theory they enjoy talking about most on here? Any feedback whatsoever would be really appreciated! :):) 

On 2/9/2017 at 5:48 AM, abbieportsmouth said:

Hello everyone, I'm a big fan of The Big Bang Theory series, and am interested in how fan communities engage online. I was curious to know what it is about this fan site that people particularly enjoy? And what reasons people have for writing fan-fiction? What aspects of expanding or changing the narrative do people enjoy the most?

I appreciate any feedback people have!

I started writing in May 2016. I did a short one-shot to commemorate Shamy's 6-year meeting anniversary in the Tumblr fandom. 

From there I had an idea for another story, and I've since written even more. This probably didn't answer your question, so feel free to ask me specific questions if you wish.