kbp

taping episode 20

23 posts in this topic

Posted

Hi guys what do think about  next week taping I seen that Sheldon goes to a western bar what could that mean cant see Sheldon going to a western bar  sounds a bit weird to me will it have to do with shamy ?

joyceraye likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

No idea, he could be off to Texas for some reason, for example. He had his usual work-bag (with his laptop?) with him, though, that's a strange thing to take with you at your mother's, let alone at a bar...In the video I didn't notice Amy, so I'm not convinced it has to do with Shamy. He went directly at a table as he knew the other customers already sat there, I didn't recognize for sure any of them, but there was one who looked a bit like Howard. I'm very curious to know what is all about!!!

Edited by mirs1
joyceraye likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

Which video are you talking about?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

There were a couple of videos in Briana Cuoco IG stories (I think they are gone now, it was more than 24 hours ago) where it looked like she was choreographing for TBBT.  The set was a Country bar and there were people line dancing. Briana seemed in charge of their rehearsals.  At some point Sheldon entered the bar, sat at a table with other men and screamed yew-hoo. 

Edited by mirs1
bfm and joyceraye like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

4 hours ago, mirs1 said:

There were a couple of videos in Briana Cuoco IG stories (I think they are gone now, it was more than 24 hours ago) where it looked like she was choreographing for TBBT.  The set was a Country bar and there were people line dancing. Briana seemed in charge of their rehearsals.  At some point Sheldon entered the bar, sat at a table with other men and screamed yew-hoo. 

Thanks! Too bad it is gone. Not sure if we should discuss it on the s10 discussion (spoilers) though, not on a seperate thread... @Tensor?

veejay and mirs1 like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

Well, we have a thread here so we'll keep it here.  BTW, for those who weren't here back then, Brianna choreographed a dance number for Chuck before, on Two and a Half Men back in2011-12

spidergirl, mirs1 and bfm like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

Could it just be a flash mob thing? Or maybe it's a dream sequence?

bfm, spidergirl and mirs1 like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

3 minutes ago, Jonny said:

Could it just be a flash mob thing? Or maybe it's a dream sequence?

My first impression was it might be a dream, because it all seemed so un-Sheldonlike. As for it being a flash mob, I would love it, I so want another flash mob, but those  involved seemed professional dancers (Brianna even tagged them), the previous one were made by just cast&crew. Plus, advertising it in any way might ruin the surprise...

Edited by mirs1
bfm likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

20 minutes ago, mirs1 said:

My first impression was it might be a dream, because it all seemed so un-Sheldonlike. As for it being a flash mob, I would love it, I so want another flash mob, but those  involved seemed professional dancers (Brianna even tagged them), the previous one were made by just cast&crew. Plus, advertising it in any way might ruin the surprise...

Yeah it could be anything.

I do remember Sheldon telling Penny, Amy and Bernadette about Cotillion? Though that's more classical than country line dancing, unless that has been modernized now to some Texas line or country dancing instead of the 18th century Pride and Prejudice style dancing it traditionally was.

Or maybe it's something to do with Penny? They do line dancing or country style dancing in Nebraska?

Will be interesting to see in what context it will be if it's indeed for the actual show.

Edited by Jonny
joyceraye likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

40 minutes ago, Jonny said:

I do remember Sheldon telling Penny, Amy and Bernadette about Cotillion? Though that's more classical than country line dancing, unless that has been modernized now to some Texas line or country dancing instead of the 18th century Pride and Prejudice style dancing it traditionally was.

The boys did also go to a Latin dance class.

joyceraye and Jonny like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

It could be anything...Jim/Sheldon was wearing his work bag and Simon/Howard seemed to be in table among other guys...maybe some meeting with other Science colleagues for something related with guys project? In a most unlikely place for a work meeting I know but it was what came up to my mind. Leonard and Sheldon met a guy for getting hellium in s9, maybe it could be something alike?

Love speculate about the hints we got from the show, hehe!

joyceraye and mirs1 like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

9 minutes ago, spidergirl said:

It could be anything...Jim/Sheldon was wearing his work bag and Simon/Howard seemed to be in table among other guys...maybe some meeting with other Science colleagues for something related with guys project? In a most unlikely place for a work meeting I know but it was what came up to my mind. Leonard and Sheldon met a guy for getting hellium in s9, maybe it could be something alike?

Love speculate about the hints we got from the show, hehe!

Oh...you know, scientists do the weirdest things when they are at a conference, for example, to spend time together after the talks are over. I can sure see that is the case!

spidergirl and joyceraye like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

11 minutes ago, mirs1 said:

Oh...you know, scientists do the weirdest things when they are at a conference, for example, to spend time together after the talks are over. I can sure see that is the case!

And Sheldon being from Texas, it could be the motive for they were in a bar like that! For please him or for mocking him as I dont see Sheldon choosing to go there in first place, hehe! I vote in second option, as it might  settle a comedy scenario, lol!

Edited by spidergirl
mirs1, joyceraye and Jedichic98 like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

it just seem so weird  cant seeing Sheldon going to one of those places  and being episode 20 I was hoping for more shamy  advancement say a proposal we only have 5 tapings left

joyceraye likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

5 minutes ago, kbp said:

it just seem so weird  cant seeing Sheldon going to one of those places  and being episode 20 I was hoping for more shamy  advancement say a proposal we only have 5 tapings left

Maybe it will have advancement about proposal, we dont have any concret hint about that. TBH,   I dont  think it might  happen in next taping but more closer to season final and in this scenario it seems a bit unlikely to me. But who knows what is going on in writers's minds, lol!

Edited by spidergirl
mirs1 and joyceraye like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

5 minutes ago, kbp said:

it just seem so weird  cant seeing Sheldon going to one of those places  and being episode 20 I was hoping for more shamy  advancement say a proposal we only have 5 tapings left

We have zero context for the scene - for all we know it could be a nightmare about Texas or whatever.

joyceraye, Jonny, mirs1 and 1 other like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

If it's some kind of sexy dream sequence (and it involved Sheldon or Amy in it) I would rather see Sheldon having one about Amy next time there is one, it would be a nice change.

Like @April said it could be like anything really, a multitude of possibilities. The gang went to that different type of bar in celebrating Howardette's pregnancy news and the drunken Karaoke so they could easily fit a setting like this in any context.

Edited by Jonny
mirs1, Soopysue, Shamyfan95 and 4 others like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

1 hour ago, Jonny said:

I would rather see Sheldon having one about Amy next time there is one, it would be a nice change.

I agree.

Also, given how active Sheldon's mind always is, I'd be surprised if he doesn't have dreams about Amy.

He's had dreams about Dr. Fineman, and about a sex dungeon in his old bedroom, so why not a dream about Amy, and the :heat: the better.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

Just a thought could this be something to do with like a sketch at the upfronts or something? To also coincide with an announcement of a renewal? It's coming to that time of the year right?

joyceraye likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

I love to especulate, I´m thinking in a few possibilities, maybe Sheldon visits Texas and he is at the bar with his brother, his brother-in-law and maybe some cousin?, can be a familiar reunion or maybe for a big event like Meemaw´s birthday, and he is joining his familiars at the bar, will be fun if we can see more of his family (I adore Mary) and of course I would love if Amy can go with him to texas. 

But now that you guys pointed it, will be much more fun if it´s a fantasy of Sheldon with Amy dancing! she will look beautiful with a plaid shirt, braids and a cowboy hat! yew-hoo! :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

On 3/12/2017 at 11:28 AM, Stephen Hawking said:

The boys did also go to a Latin dance class.

This was such a funny scene from "The Fuzzy Boots Corollary." Too bad many stations cut it in syndication... Thank goodness for DVDs/Blu-rays/digital media.

joyceraye likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now