The Big Bang Theory Forums
Tripper

The 45,000 Replies Thread

My brother and I used to buy a cheesecake each and just eat the filling. We petitioned our local cheesecake shop to produce one that was totally filling, no base.

The cheesecake shop said we were idiots and asked us to go away.

My brother and I used to buy a cheesecake each and just eat the filling. We petitioned our local cheesecake shop to produce one that was totally filling, no base.

The cheesecake shop said we were idiots and asked us to go away.

Now that is just wrong. Personally, I like both filling and base together, but you could have a marketable idea there.

Reminds me of Kramer and Elaine on Seinfeld and their muffin-top business.

Did you ever see the episode of Friends, when Chandler and Rachel keep getting the old lady's cheesecakes delivered to their flat? THAT was me and my brother !@!

A friend of mine just got back from a short visit to the States. She saw a "Cheesecake Factory" restaurant and got her photo taken outside it. Neither of us realised that it is a real restaurant chain. :D

Albert Einstein was just about finished his work on the theory of special relativity, when he decided to take a break and go on vacation to Mexico. So he hopped on a plane and headed to Acapulco. Each day, late in the afternoon, sporting dark sunglasses, he walked in the white Mexican sand and breathed in the fresh Pacific sea air. On the last day, he paused during his stroll to sit down on a bench and watch the Sun set. When the large orange ball was just disappearing, a last beam of light seemed to radiate toward him. The event brought him back to thinking about his physics work. "What symbol should I use for the speed of light?" he asked himself. The problem was that nearly every Greek letter had been taken for some other purpose. Just then, a beautiful Mexican woman passed by. Albert Einstein just had to say something to her. Almost out of desperation, he asked as he lowered his dark sunglasses, "Do you not zink zat zee speed of light is zery fast?" The woman smiled at Einstein (which, by the way, made his heart sink) and replied, "Si."

And know you know the rest of the story.

This is my all-time fave joke...

A pirate walks into a bar with a car steering wheel stuffed down the front of his pants.

Bartender says "You have a steering wheel stuffed down the front of your pants!!"

The pirate says "Aaarrrrrrrrrr... it's driving me' nuts!!"

Ok.... this is my grandfather's fave joke of all time...

A man walks into a chemist and says to the pharmacist "I have a really bad cough"

The pharmacist gives him a big bottle of laxatives and tells him to take them all at once.

The man asks "How will laxatives fix my cough?"

The pharmacist replies "After you take that whole bottle of laxatives, you'll be too scared to cough."

Bazinga lol