Tripper

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
37 minutes ago, KT1972 said:

Belated thanks, @Tensor

You are quite welcome.  These days, I’m not too worried about things being belated.  While I’m here every day, I know others don’t visit as often, anymore.  

Even me, I used to get on multiple times, for a good while.  Now, unless I get a notification for a report, a new poster, or a DM, it’s once a day for a quick lol around. 

The shows been off for three years and people have drifted away. 

I'm honestly quite touched that anyone here actually remembered, never mind sent wishes.

The site really isn't what it used to be, and when I see posts from friends that won't be coming back, it brings it home that it will never be the same again. But that's life, and people move on.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Tensor said:

You are quite welcome.  These days, I’m not too worried about things being belated.  While I’m here every day, I know others don’t visit as often, anymore.  

Even me, I used to get on multiple times, for a good while.  Now, unless I get a notification for a report, a new poster, or a DM, it’s once a day for a quick lol around. 

The shows been off for three years and people have drifted away. 

But, I'm still here hooping and hollering. 😂

7 hours ago, KT1972 said:

I'm honestly quite touched that anyone here actually remembered, never mind sent wishes.

The site really isn't what it used to be, and when I see posts from friends that won't be coming back, it brings it home that it will never be the same again. But that's life, and people move on.

Yeah,  some have moved on, some still  come back for a visit and others have stayed. 😄

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, KT1972 said:

I guess I fit into the second category :) 

That's alright, as long as you keep coming back for  at least a visit. You are sorely missed when you're absent. 😊

• Like 1