The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tripper

The 46,000 Replies Thread

I never see the skipped ones. My OCD goes into high gear if something gets skipped.(%*!). But it's OK I see it now.

%*$, %*%. So, now, in MY mind, I'm all caught up. Now I can write %*& (oops, I mean 587). If I'm missing numbers being posted in this thread somehow, great, fine and dandy, BUT if skipping numbers is to annoy, NOT funny (at least to me). As you can see I have found ways around my OCD but I prefer not to bring my problems here at all..... Sorry if I'm too GRUMPY.

%*$, %*%. So, now, in MY mind, I'm all caught up. Now I can write %*& (oops, I mean 587). If I'm missing numbers being posted in this thread somehow, great, fine and dandy, BUT if skipping numbers is to annoy, NOT funny (at least to me). As you can see I have found ways around my OCD but I prefer not to bring my problems here at all..... Sorry if I'm too GRUMPY.

:icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek: "There, there!"

588 :icon_arrow:

I Thank you and my OCD thanks you. But I Don't, yes, you do. WE all thank you! PS 589

smeagul.jpg

590 :icon_arrow:

Precious says 591. It would kinda look like me, the way I feel some mornings, if it didn't seem so happy.

Precious says 591. It would kinda look like me, the way I feel some mornings, if it didn't seem so happy.

7571.Gollum_5F00_not_5F00_listening.jpg

592 :icon_arrow:

593....But how did you get a picture of me, right after my wife told me to take out the trash, or was it that my chihuahua just barfed on the bed?

593....But how did you get a picture of me, right after my wife told me to take out the trash, or was it that my chihuahua just barfed on the bed?

gollum-hobbit.jpeg

597 :icon_arrow:

almost there!

Thanks for your words of encouragement :icon_question:

%(%, %(^, . There now that I've caught up 598. This is what I look like when SOMEONE skips numbers OR I just sat down in bed where the dog barfed. Are you stalking me? How are you getting these pictures of me?

%(( We are closer to the end then we were yesterday. 601

Are you stalking me? How are you getting these pictures of me?

By the way... look at this :icon_arrow:

post-6906-134808098262_thumb.jpg

603 :icon_mrgreen:

^)@ It took me a second to see what you were trying to show me. BUT you have to remember that if someone adds to this thread WITHOUT adding a number then the "POSTS" will then be off a number! 604