The 46,000 Replies Thread

Tripper

%*$, %*%. So, now, in MY mind, I'm all caught up. Now I can write %*& (oops, I mean 587). If I'm missing numbers being posted in this thread somehow, great, fine and dandy, BUT if skipping numbers is to annoy, NOT funny (at least to me). As you can see I have found ways around my OCD but I prefer not to bring my problems here at all..... Sorry if I'm too GRUMPY.

%*$, %*%. So, now, in MY mind, I'm all caught up. Now I can write %*& (oops, I mean 587). If I'm missing numbers being posted in this thread somehow, great, fine and dandy, BUT if skipping numbers is to annoy, NOT funny (at least to me). As you can see I have found ways around my OCD but I prefer not to bring my problems here at all..... Sorry if I'm too GRUMPY.

:icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek: "There, there!"

588 :icon_arrow:

almost there!

Thanks for your words of encouragement :icon_question:

%(%, %(^, . There now that I've caught up 598. This is what I look like when SOMEONE skips numbers OR I just sat down in bed where the dog barfed. Are you stalking me? How are you getting these pictures of me?