The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
SRAM

Fanfiction Site Problems

Has anyone else been having problems with the fanfiction site in the last 48 hrs?

• Like 1

Yes. I just uploaded a chapter and received an error message when posting. The chapter is showing up as posted, but FFN failed to show the update date or e-mail me confirmation that the chapter posted. 

13 hours ago, DrWackaDoodle said:

Yes. I just uploaded a chapter and received an error message when posting. The chapter is showing up as posted, but FFN failed to show the update date or e-mail me confirmation that the chapter posted. 

That has happened with me now on two chapter updates, I was beginning to think I was the only one having problems.

I had to delete and reupload the chapter for it to correct itself, but still am not receiving any emails about reviews or pms.

I'd suggest checking your story stats for those two chapters to see if they are being read.

The most frustrating part is that FFN doesn't let us know it's having technical difficulties. it's like emails go to an unmoderated box. super frustrating.

On 5/4/2017 at 11:56 PM, DrWackaDoodle said:

Same thing just happened to me. Super frustrating.

On 5/5/2017 at 7:22 PM, DrWackaDoodle said:

I had to delete and reupload the chapter for it to correct itself, but still am not receiving any emails about reviews or pms.

I'd suggest checking your story stats for those two chapters to see if they are being read.

The most frustrating part is that FFN doesn't let us know it's having technical difficulties. it's like emails go to an unmoderated box. super frustrating.

Completely agree!

i uploaded a chapter 24hrs before and i have not gotten a notice it was updated or no reviews or chapter updates of other stories i read

It is hard to tell if your story or someone else's story has been updated anymore.

FFN must be working on part of the problem. In the last 15 minutes I have received 6 emails for reviews that were left on chapters in March and April.

13 hours ago, DrWackaDoodle said:

FFN must be working on part of the problem. In the last 15 minutes I have received 6 emails for reviews that were left on chapters in March and April.

I had something similar happen this morning. Seems like all the reviews that were sent via the new app that hadn't been sent through email have now come through.

I had a reader tell me this morning she had posted a review. I received an email notification about three hours later.