3ku11

Series Final

What do you think the Series Final plot should be?   

15 members have voted

1. 1. Series Final Plot?

• Homage the Pilot; Penny Gives Birth
    • Sheldon and Leonard win a Noble Prize
    • They fix the Elevator. While they are walking out
    • Leonard wakes up, the entire show was a dream sequence
    • Penny finnally get's some career success as well as above

Posted (edited)

Well yeah hopefully Lenny and Shamy split from each other lol. Not saying I want them to grow apart. But woulden't want Sheldon so in their lifes by series end. Four Parts I Think should, or could happen. 

1. Lenny give Birth

2. The Elevator is Fixed

3. We See some kinda dream sequence 20 years later

4. Final Scene (Or a Prologue, like after the end of movies credits) A Nerdy Girl moves in. 2 Guys from across the hall meet her. Fades Black. 

Edited by 3ku11

There are several possibilities for the series finale, and most options presented here are pretty good ones. I'm sure they're better than what we'll finally see, but I hope we're proven wrong. In regards to the elevator, I would love for it to be fixed when they're all leaving (Shamy and Lenny), and for Penny to say "son of a bitch!", and when they ask the repairman what took him so long to come fix it he could say that he's been searching for 2311 Los Robles, and that he passed by the front of the building numerous times but that the address reads 311 Los Robles tying it up with the episode when Sheldon removed the "2" so that Amy couldn't find him. Both situations are so ridiculous that it could be funny.

The smart and beautiful babies (the one I voted for) would be an incredibly nice touch. When seeing twins at the nursery after Penny has given birth Leonard could say: "our babies are  smart and beautiful" to which Sheldon could respond: " and not imaginary....hhmmm...interesting." That would be for me incredibly touching.

I don't care for the other options but would like to see a flash forward of some years, and for all of them to be in completely different places (not geographically necessarily) in their lives than where we thought they would be.

• Like 3

Posted (edited)

It would be nice were Penny to give birth early enough for it to be shown to us that the babies are smart ( in the American sense of the word ) and beautiful. Amy could test them for the former. I can't wait to see Beverly's reaction.

Edited by joyceraye
  • Like 3

4 hours ago, Jonny said:

I've always thought that the world of academia or work in Penny's case will split them up in terms of living near each other at the end of the show. Leonard, Penny, Amy or Sheldon getting a position somewhere across the country or perhaps even abroad and their spouse moving with them. It could be set up that their spouse gets a position in the same area. 

I would expect Howardette to stay in their current area and raise their family. Raj I have zero clue the guy has no real aspirational depth to him and his love life is such a mess. Wouldn't surprise me if Raj goes back to India and maybe settles down there.

Always pictured them in my head getting together frequently over the years, perhaps holidaying together and visits as they have a deep friendship that will last.

I picture them as friend families :) Their kids could play video games and D&D and do fun science stuff together

• Like 1

I suggested somewhere or other that the whole story could turn out to be the film script Penny said she was working on in the pilot. But I had another corny idea based on Penny's remark when she was intending to quit that she would go back to Nebraska and teach drama. Start with boards showing the faculty at the Unversity of Nebraska: Leonard is a full professor of Physics and Penny has a fairly good position in the Drama department. The first half establishes their life in their house (carpenter's gothic as painted by Hopper or the Regionalists, perhaps) and we see their 2 cute children, but not long enough to know if they're smart or not. Second half is a picnic or barbeque in their garden, and as the guests arrive it gradually becomes apparent that the gang has reassembled itself at the U of Nebraska. Sheldon has a non-teaching research chair, Howard is a professor of Engineering, Bernadette is a prof of microbiology. Maybe right at the end an alien spaceship lands in the corn and the guys get their lifelong wish.

• Like 1

On 5/30/2017 at 10:52 AM, JohnPhD said:

I suggested somewhere or other that the whole story could turn out to be the film script Penny said she was working on in the pilot. But I had another corny idea based on Penny's remark when she was intending to quit that she would go back to Nebraska and teach drama. Start with boards showing the faculty at the Unversity of Nebraska: Leonard is a full professor of Physics and Penny has a fairly good position in the Drama department. The first half establishes their life in their house (carpenter's gothic as painted by Hopper or the Regionalists, perhaps) and we see their 2 cute children, but not long enough to know if they're smart or not. Second half is a picnic or barbeque in their garden, and as the guests arrive it gradually becomes apparent that the gang has reassembled itself at the U of Nebraska. Sheldon has a non-teaching research chair, Howard is a professor of Engineering, Bernadette is a prof of microbiology. Maybe right at the end an alien spaceship lands in the corn and the guys get their lifelong wish.

To pick up Sheldon and take him home.