veejay

In Memory of The Leonard and Penny Saga.

51 minutes ago, Tensor said:

I would think the evidence is right there.  Compare their expression with the expressions of Mayim and Jim, and Simon and Melissa.  

Also, in the few bts photos I've seen recently JG does not seem engaged at all.......

• Like 8

8 hours ago, veejay said:

Maybe OT.
After watching the promos for the finale Ep again, the facial expressions of our two fellows compared to the others, became more noticeable for me.
Taken from The TBBT youtube channel - TBBT Stars Breakdown That Massive Finale Moment

c_0090.gif.a91ac56ad996d4b59885b2948d8e3be4.gif

The enthusiasm about the final episode seems to jump right out their faces...

c_0091.gif.162358a221699d74c0c67f82eda0f4aa.gif

...perhaps sarcasm has crossed their path…who knows.  :shy:

Wow, I have never seen two people being so exited over a season finale. :icon_biggrin:

• Like 7

Posted (edited)
20 minutes ago, Lagernisse said:

Wow, I have never seen two people being so exited over a season finale. :icon_biggrin:

crying3.gif.3db5c09905d8cdd5bfb7f3e6e95fb856.gif

Told you! :shy:

------------------------------------------------------------------

55 minutes ago, JohnPhD said:

Yes, this seems a nice home for disgruntled Lennies (and are there any other kind these days?). BUT let's not just talk to each other, but whenever possible put our thoughts out there on the Discussion thread, where we can have full and frank exchanges, and occasionally invigorating verbal punch-ups, with those who don't agree with us. Maybe even persuade one or two.  At least keep the Lenny flag flying in the main thread.

"It is time to cry havoc, and let slip the dogs of war." :icon_twisted:
Do you remember the outcome?  :icon_wink:

Edited by veejay
f.....merged again.
  • Like 6

Posted (edited)

Yeah Johnny and Kaley signing on because they still enjoy being on the show in general. And the pay check is not bad either haha. Is seperate from them as artists not being creatively fulfilled. I am sure Jaley are both disgruntled and their expressions say it all to me. Johnny seems detached from the show these days too. I wonder if Johnny has had a word with the writers. We know he was not happy with the Season 4 finalie. So he clearly voices his opinion. The expressions say it all. Compared with the rest of the cast. True we can't tell for sure. But it seems to me they are phoning in politeness. Just like the show phone it in with their characters haha. They seem almost detached in that vid.

Who knows what they well do with Lenny next season. But based on the past four seasons. I well say status quo supremes. 

Edited by 3ku11
  • Like 3

15 hours ago, veejay said:

Maybe OT.
After watching the promos for the finale Ep again, the facial expressions of our two fellows compared to the others, became more noticeable for me.
Taken from The TBBT youtube channel - TBBT Stars Breakdown That Massive Finale Moment

I told my daughter tonight that some of us don't think Johnny and Kaley are very happy, then showed her these pictures.    She pointed me to the "Honest Trailer" for "Fifty Shades Darker" .   In particular, a comment about the two stars of "Darker" (it's at 3:00 to 3:09 in that link) , that seems to fit so well with the expressions of Johnny and Kaley.  

"That's the look of two people who are regretting their paycheck."

• Like 8

19 hours ago, veejay said:

Maybe OT.

Also, why is she described as just "Penny"? Is it so hard to recognize Lenny is married?

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, bfm said:

Also, why is she described as just "Penny"? Is it so hard to recognize Lenny is married?

I don't think it matters. It is just a BTS. 

Posted (edited)
14 hours ago, JohnPhD said:

Yes, this seems a nice home for disgruntled Lennies (and are there any other kind these days?). BUT let's not just talk to each other, but whenever possible put our thoughts out there on the Discussion thread, where we can have full and frank exchanges, and occasionally invigorating verbal punch-ups, with those who don't agree with us. Maybe even persuade one or two.  At least keep the Lenny flag flying in the main thread.

We go there, we say something about lenny or not totally complimentary about shamy or sheldon, the thread explodes, gets locked, our comment gets hidden, lather rinse repeat..

Its just not worth the effort anymore 

Edited by JE7
  • Like 6

12 hours ago, JE7 said:

We go there, we say something about lenny or not totally complimentary about shamy or sheldon, the thread explodes, gets locked, our comment gets hidden, lather rinse repeat..

Its just not worth the effort anymore 

I don't think it's as bad as that on the discussion thread by any means, but now you've got me curious: just what did you say in your comments that got hidden (and how did you say it)?

Posted (edited)

I know this is a Dark Lenny thread. But remembering the first 2 Seasons Lenny :D. Doom and Gloom and all. 

lennypilot01.gif

the-big-bang-theory.jpg

The-Big-Bang-Theory-The-Fuzzy-Boots-Coro'

215?cb=20160517161746

The-Big-Bang-Theory-The-Fuzzy-Boots-Coro

latest?cb=20120115170643

tumblr_inline_n1dlllQWIS1sxamc7.gif

96.gif?resize=500,282

tumblr_miq5qbKlah1s62ooeo1_400.gif

latest?cb=20120116160153

240?cb=20130330105212

c60bd6779669eae375dfa89bbe5caa7a.jpg

240?cb=20130330220119

o_00059.gif

818043dd5ea35cf76d4838.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

The-Dead-Hooker-Juxtaposition-2x19-the-b

the-big-bang-theory-s2e23-20090610104143

378?cb=20120919154725

Edited by 3ku11
  • Like 9

7 hours ago, 3ku11 said:

I know this is a Dark Lenny thread. But remembering the first 2 Seasons Lenny :D. Doom and Gloom and all.

Well done, Skull!  :shy:

o_00260.gif.ac7ec1b63189566fb7134910f5e4845c.gif

...and there is always a hideaway into the dark for Lenny.

• Like 5

20 hours ago, 3ku11 said:

lennypilot01.gif

the-big-bang-theory.jpg

The-Big-Bang-Theory-The-Fuzzy-Boots-Coro'

215?cb=20160517161746

The-Big-Bang-Theory-The-Fuzzy-Boots-Coro

latest?cb=20120115170643

tumblr_inline_n1dlllQWIS1sxamc7.gif

96.gif?resize=500,282

tumblr_miq5qbKlah1s62ooeo1_400.gif

latest?cb=20120116160153

240?cb=20130330105212

c60bd6779669eae375dfa89bbe5caa7a.jpg

240?cb=20130330220119

o_00059.gif

818043dd5ea35cf76d4838.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

The-Dead-Hooker-Juxtaposition-2x19-the-b

the-big-bang-theory-s2e23-20090610104143

378?cb=20120919154725

Really nice pics from the time the show was really good. 

• Like 8

5 hours ago, Lagernisse said:

Really nice pics from the time the show was really good. 

Aka how Leonard and Penny and Johnny and Kaley fell in love :D

• Like 2

Maybe OT.

I wonder why tptb would even use this clip it sure doesn't show any enthusiasm on the part johnny or kaley

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, legacy99 said:

I wonder why tptb would even use this clip it sure doesn't show any enthusiasm on the part johnny or kaley

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Yeah for anyone saying they signed on. Look how restricted Johnny is in that gif. How is arms are clenched. Hands in pockets. Kaley has a dull and listless look on her face. That is a look from two people who are regretting their pay checks folks. 

• Like 4

Okay more doom and gloom. I was thinking seeing most of Lenny's big moments occured first two seasons. What were their best and biggest moments from Season 3 - Season 6. In Gif Form :icon_cheesygrin:. Good way to kill a lazy Saturday. 

3x01: Best Opener to a Season from this show to this day

cnj8v.gif?w=450&h=253

vqIrc.gif

thebig16.jpg

penny-and-leo.jpg

Watching the Grinch who Stole Christmas

240?cb=20121013023937

Leonard trying to impress Penny's Football Friends. Was Classic

aa69fa31888228063cf130b3cc7c8eddb43e2af3

"Oh you've been falling down all night"

Penny-The-Einstein-Approximation-3-14-pe

Penny-The-Einstein-Approximation-3-14-pe

maxresdefault.jpg

"Leonard what do you and Penny talk about after the coitus?"

The-Big-Bang-Theory-Season-3-Episode-17-

TBBT-The-Precious-Fragmentation-3-17-the

Leonard Chooses Penny over the Ring

TBBT-The-Precious-Fragmentation-3-17-the

Penny then proceeds to Punch Sheldon in the nose. For trying to take the ring

b9f44ca4c698cd418c9fd10433e20065.jpg

leonard-gives-penny-swiss-hints.png

500@250@8a32d8e9ef858d570670d9942a2fc965

Our-Leonard-and-Penny-leonard-penny-9844

100th episode. Lenny get back together. And to current episode 10x24. Have remained together ever since

the-big-bang-theory-23-s5e13-the-recombi

She kept his inahler

5x13-The-Recombination-Hypothesis-the-bi

bang5-dvdversion3a.jpg

Penny surprises Leonard. by beating him at Chess LOL.

101568_WB_0815b.jpg

Penny Marks her Terriotory 

the-big-bang-theory-s06e03-hdtv-xvid-afg

The%20Big%20Bang%20Theory%20S06E03.jpg

The Classic

tumblr_mcvso2SpWd1rn4qwao1_500.gif

20121026_015707-590x442.jpg

"Some times I forget how smart you are"

resizedimage600295-Penny-Leonard-hologra

maxresdefault.jpg

"Nothing to see here just sexy police buisness"

image.gif

7a936b0e669b21af0ba065e539dba780.jpg

My all time fav moment of the series..

ImmaterialThatIggypops-mobile.jpg

JollyReadyGreyhounddog-mobile.jpg

FlakyImportantHarlequinbug-mobile.jpg

TBBT_leonardpennykitchen.jpg

tbbt_6x20_rev_ip.jpg

tumblr_mlvhykwqhk1qdz44io4_250.gif

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQnOR_g6OcOytxbsYLA6cA

bbt32.JPG

maxresdefault.jpg

Leonard-Penny-leonard-penny-34531999-250-200.gif

Leonard-Penny-leonard-penny-34532000-250-200.gif

375?cb=20130531233302

Damn well never see that Lenny EVER again :sarcastichand:. Looking at all that makes you understand how far the writing of this show has declined. Post 6.24.

• Like 9

Posted (edited)

Hey guys, I was thinking about something and decided to go to the dark Lenny thread because it may bring negativity...

September 24th will be the 10 years anniversary of our favorite couple's first meeting. There is not yet an air date for season 11 but since it is a Sunday we may have an episode a day after that which could easily show the 24th. How do you think the writers are going to adress that? I was thinking about a few options:

1. Not adressing it at all and focusing everything on Shamy. Perhaps even mentioning how Sheldon has changed from the pilot and/or his friendship with Penny and how it affected both.

2. Letting Lenny have a cute since when they mention it, maybe Leonard telling her how he fell for her so hard the moment he saw her. Maybe them remembering how they were and thinking how much they have changed.

3. Sheldon says something to Penny about the sperm bank and it creates a big misunderstanding to be resolved by the end (I know he told her they tried to masturbate for money in the pilot but we don't know if that was ever explained to her or if she even heard it). Could include an incredibly cute saying by Penny that the only uterus in which Leonard's sperm will go is hers :girldance: (which will be a nice counterbalance to the constant "he wore her down"/"she will leave him" commets. I can really see Penny saying that, making Leonard kiss her immediately, perhaps teary-eyed). 

4. An adorable plot in which they do something to comemorate the day and have adorable romantic scenes. Maybe even Penny being the initiator, maybe surprisong him. Both say how much they love each other, Penny confesses she liked him from the very beginning. Both discuss how much they have grown thanks to each other (could also include Penny's uterus exclusivity line :icon_cheesygrin: and/or could also include 5 - see bellow). 

5. Lenny decide to go for the smart and beautiful babies. I know they won't want to deal with babies on the show so they could have them only succeding in the end of S11/ beginning of S12 so they will only have to do that for a very short time/ not at all.

6. A very angsty plot, them fighting, one or both don't remember it (and maybe reminded by the golden boy because TPTB like to rub it in), them thinking what hapenned to them.

Of course 6 will be the absolute worse and I prefer 1 to it 100 times, but I don't think the wroters are beyond it because I think they really try to deliver the messsage that Lenny are in a bad place. Molaro's interview supports that. My favorite is if course 4, maybe the writers will surprise us, they some(rare)times do.

What do you think?

Edited by bfm
Adding 5
  • Like 5

49 minutes ago, bfm said:

Hey guys, I was thinking about something and decided to go to the dark Lenny thread because it may bring negativity...

September 24th will be the 10 years anniversary of our favorite couple's first meeting. There is not yet an air date for season 11 but since it is a Sunday we may have an episode a day after that which could easily show the 24th. How do you think the writers are going to adress that? I was thinking about a few options:

1. Not adressing it at all and focusing everything on Shamy. Perhaps even mentioning how Sheldon has changed from the pilot and/or his friendship with Penny and how it affected both.

2. Letting Lenny have a cute since when they mention it, maybe Leonard telling her how he fell for her so hard the moment he saw her. Maybe them remembering how they were and thinking how much they have changed.

3. Sheldon says something to Penny about the sperm bank and it creates a big misunderstanding to be resolved by the end (I know he told her they tried to masturbate for money in the pilot but we don't know if that was ever explained to her or if she even heard it). Could include an incredibly cute saying by Penny that the only uterus in which Leonard's sperm will go is hers :girldance: (which will be a nice counterbalance to the constant "he wore her down"/"she will leave him" commets. I can really see Penny saying that, making Leonard kiss her immediately, perhaps teary-eyed). 

4. An adorable plot in which they do something to comemorate the day and have adorable romantic scenes. Maybe even Penny being the initiator, maybe surprisong him. Both say how much they love each other, Penny confesses she liked him from the very beginning. Both discuss how much they have grown thanks to each other (could also include Penny's uterus exclusivity line :icon_cheesygrin: and/or could also include 5 - see bellow). 

5. Lenny decide to go for the smart and beautiful babies. I know they won't want to deal with babies on the show so they could have them only succeding in the end of S11/ beginning of S12 so they will only have to do that for a very short time/ not at all.

6. A very angsty plot, them fighting, one or both don't remember it (and maybe reminded by the golden boy because TPTB like to rub it in), them thinking what hapenned to them.

Of course 6 will be the absolute worse and I prefer 1 to it 100 times, but I don't think the wroters are beyond it because I think they really try to deliver the messsage that Lenny are in a bad place. Molaro's interview supports that. My favorite is if course 4, maybe the writers will surprise us, they some(rare)times do.

What do you think?

I will have to go with number 1,Shamy have just been engaged and the writers wants to focus on that and sadly forgets all about the other characters.  

• Like 3

Posted (edited)

Definitely gonna be option 1. I can't imagine TPTB caring.

Seeing all those pics and gifs makes me realize how much their physical relationship has changed. And I'm not even talking about kissing or sex. Back then there was so much random touching. Her head on his shoulder, them holding hands etc. I miss that. It looked so natural.

Edited by No Regrets
  • Like 7

15 minutes ago, No Regrets said:

Definitely gonna be option 1. I can't imagine TPTB caring.

Seeing all those pics and gifs makes me realize how much their physical relationship has changed. And I'm not even talking about kissing or sex. Back then there was so much random touching. Her head on his shoulder, them holding hands etc. I miss that. It looked so natural.

Oh know now you've done it. I hear @luminous footsteps lol. TBF their were a few touching and affection in S10. True not as much as the past. But their was alot. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, bfm said:

September 24th will be the 10 years anniversary of our favorite couple's first meeting. There is not yet an air date for season 11 but since it is a Sunday we may have an episode a day after that which could easily show the 24th.

The season premiere is on September 25th. 

• Like 4

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, bfm said:

Hey guys, .....

What do you think?

As a real pretzel lover who’ll not consider to the world's miserable cuckoo clock (Molaro), I assume it will be No 1.
If I dig in my recent memories I can also visualize Point 6. But that would be my direct way to put this crap behind…

o_00289.gif.f78032be101211d641172075825d5c7e.gif
…and NO, I want never listen to this statement anymore!

Edited by veejay
  • Like 5

3 hours ago, bfm said:

What do you think?

All very interesting suggestions, but i don't think it will be any of them, the first episode will pick up right where the last one ended so it won't be September int the shows timeline.However they could have a scene where Leonard is in his chair and Penny comes from the bedroom wearing what she had on in the pilot.Maybe saying "Hey Leonard look what iv'e found i can't believe they still fit me" Leonard looks at her wide eyed in surprise and says "Wow i remember when i first saw you dressed like that, it was when we first met and you look just as beautiful now as you did then "

• Like 4

6 hours ago, bfm said:

What do you think?

How did they address the 200th episode? Yeah their is your answer. 

• Like 3