veejay

In Memory of The Leonard and Penny Saga.

Posted (edited)

LOL

... Yeah

"Do we need to be here for this?". Is my favorite one lol. NO Leonard you don't. 

7.24 and 8.24. Regarding Lenny that is all that is needed to be said. 

Edited by 3ku11
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, veejay said:

Since I have not the slightest idea why and where the Lenny thread has disappeared, I’ve allowed myself to open this new place.

9 minutes ago, Strawberry PopTart Fan said:

Maybe the government took the Lenny Thread like the experiment:flirt:

It seems to have been merged with the Discussion Thread. Accident? Forum glitch???

• Like 4

Posted (edited)
17 minutes ago, April said:

It seems to have been merged with the Discussion Thread. Accident? Forum glitch???

Well the DT has added what almost 300 pages overnight? lol. Looks like you are right and it sounds like a glitch.

Edited by Jonny
  • Like 1

The Lenny thread has dissapered. Just like Lenny themselfs haha.

• Like 6

44 minutes ago, Strawberry PopTart Fan said:

Maybe the government took the Lenny Thread like the experiment:flirt:

That's reasonable, maybe it just reflects the current status of Lenny in the series.

n_00294.gif.f893a1156a0f9779a27c9cbde30b1572.gif

Oh, ok, I'm sorry!  :shy:

• Like 8

Posted (edited)

Damn. I totally get where this is coming from but put this way tit is too depressing for me. I prefer to complain in the season discussion thread and remember the good times (and find the tiny good ones currently prsented) in the Lenny thread. Hope they will be seperate again soon. Poor mods, TONS of work! 

Edited by bfm
  • Like 2

I say we blame the person who created the crappy quote function.  

• Like 4

I figured that tptb decided it was no longer needed....

Just Be prepared for the official name change to ShamyHQ

• Like 6

UPDATE ON THE LENNY THREAD (SEASON 10):

The Lenny Season 10 thread was accidentally merged with the Season 10 discussion thread as you may have noticed. We are working on undoing this, which though not quick or easy is a fairly simple process. The forum system doesn't provide a mechanism to do this.

No posts have been lost but they are currently in the wrong place. As Sheldon said, "To paraphrase Mozart, all the subatomic particles are there, I just have to put them in the right order."

While this plan is in motion, the Season 10 discussion thread is also locked just in case we need to manually move the latest Lenny posts. It's possible we will unlock that thread before the Lenny thread is resurrected, as there's a reasonable chance that the last couple of days' worth of Lenny posts might be stranded there. Otherwise, we expect the Lenny thread to make a mostly full recovery.

• Like 9

LATEST UPDATE:

I've been able to restore the Lenny thread and all its posts up to Thursday. Any posts made after then are still in the S10 Discussion thread.

Please let me know if you have any issues with the Lenny thread of the S10 Discussion thread. Things might be a bit screwy for a while.

• Like 4

LATEST UPDATE:

I've been able to restore the Lenny thread and all its posts up to Thursday. Any posts made after then are still in the S10 Discussion thread.

Please let me know if you have any issues with the Lenny thread of the S10 Discussion thread. Things might be a bit screwy for a while.

Thanks for the fixing!

chocolate.gif.9ad3e790f6c569179c7a1586349fcaf6.gif

Personally, I don't mind.
Feel free to insert this current thread into the original Lenny-thread, possibly as kind of an episode. :shy:

• Like 4

So can we keep this thread to talk about Lenny when we really don't have positive things to say?

• Like 8

So can we keep this thread to talk about Lenny when we really don't have positive things to say?

Ha, that sounds good. Let us devalue some hypocrisies. You know, someone "needs to determine where in this swamp of unbalanced formulas squatteth the toad of truth".

LOL3.gif.6c92db8332d75737064df3bf56244113.gif

• Like 6

This could be the Dark Lenny thread :tommy:

• Like 7

This could be the Dark Lenny thread :tommy:

o_00332.gif.c53b17b2150efe4eb3390e56c7ff0404.gif

:cool:

• Like 6

11 hours ago, veejay said:

That's reasonable, maybe it just reflects the current status of Lenny in the series.

I know it's kinda mean but that made me laugh.

6 hours ago, veejay said:

Ha, that sounds good. Let us devalue some hypocrisies. You know, someone "needs to determine where in this swamp of unbalanced formulas squatteth the toad of truth".

LOL3.gif.6c92db8332d75737064df3bf56244113.gif

Love that "toad of truth" quote.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, SRAM said:

Yes! Great idea. I mean 90% of the times things suck with Lenny. So this would be a good thread to you know vent lol. Screw you Moloro :sarcastichand:. Their that felt better. 

Moloro: So you think we should focus on Lenny next season?

Lorre: What's a Lenny? 

Moloro: Lenny, you know Leonard and Penny?!

Lorre: Oh! Sorry I am not good with acronyms 

Moloro: How is this Leonard: Penny our apartment is so messy. Penny: You are in the lint trap of my love

Lorre: Nah how's this Penny: Well I felt sorry for Leonard, and he wore me down, so I was like ehh...

Moloro:  I don't know, I Think most of our audience are getting tired of those jokes

Lorre: Can't they just enjoy the ride? 

Moloro: Alot of people won't see it that way man

Lorre: How's this. Let's create a scenario. Where everyone starts laughing at Leonard, including Penny for his career going no where. 

Moloro: Your fired.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

I think Lenny could have done all kinds of things in season 10  ,there are several plots for the writers to explore, but for some reason seems the writers to be stuck in old patterns. 

Edited by Lagernisse
  • Like 4

21 hours ago, April said:

Conspiracy?

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, Lagernisse said:

Lenny could have done all kinds of things in season 10  ,there are several plots for the writers to explore but for some reason seems the writers to be stuck in old patterns. 

Well yeah they have gotten complacent with Lenny. Well glacier movements, would imply Lenny move forward at all. When they bothered to even acknowledge Lenny's existence. Repeated Cannon ran the roost. Emotion Detection and Romance Recalibration. Were some of the worst written episodes I have seen from this series. After Genius Lenny episodes like Closet Reconfiguration (Okay Howard episode, but Lenny were awesome). Holographic Excitation, Middle Earth Paradigm, Bon Voyage Reaction e.t.c. IT is almost like they just don't care about Lenny anymore. Remember the pointless Relationship Agreement? Yeah me either :sarcastichand:

Edited by 3ku11
  • Like 7

1 minute ago, 3ku11 said:

Well yeah they have gotten complacent with Lenny. Well glacier movements, would imply Lenny move forward at all. When they bothered to even acknowledge Lenny's existence. Repeated Cannon ran the roost. Emotion Detection and Romance Recalibration. Were some of the worst written episodes I have seen from this episode. After Genius Lenny episodes like Closet Reconfiguration (Okay Howard episode, but Lenny were awesome). Holographic Excitation, Middle Earth Paradigm, Bon Voyage Reaction e.t.c. IT is almost like they just don't care about Lenny anymore. Remember the pointless Relationship Agreement? Yeah me neither :sarcastichand:

I'm thinking more of continental drift when we are talking about Lenny moving forward. :sarcastichand: and to be honest, if we are looking back to the second half of season 10 that the writers didn't care at all for Lenny.  

• Like 4