The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
veejay

In Memory of The Leonard and Penny Saga.

19 hours ago, Tensor said:

However, the viewpoint with Leonard was interested in Penny, not Sheldon is from Leonard's point of view (explaining it to Sheldon).  Leonard being interested in Sheldon, not Penny, it also told from Leonard's point of view (Leonard explaining it to Penny).   Raj and Howard started as friends with Leonard and state in the first season that it's because of Leonard that they hang out with Sheldon, that's from Leonard's viewpoint.  

Just want to point out that Howard and Raj were also interested in Penny at first. She was fending them all off.

• Like 4

Just want to point out that Howard and Raj were also interested in Penny at first. She was fending them all off.

But the only one she showed any interest in was Leonard. I really don't think she was trying to fend off him off. The others i can understand

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

• Like 3

Like Howard or Raj minus one isolated instance ha. Had a shot. Sheldon established it was always Leonard in the pilot

"I don't know what your odds are in the world as a whole. But as far as the population of this car goes. You're a veritable mack daddy".

So regardless if Penny was fending off Howard and Raj. What were they house flies? Lol. It was established pretty early on. Leonard had no real competition inside his world.

Edited by 3ku11
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, Die Zimtzicke said:

Whilst Howard and Raj were also interested in her, she wasn't fending them all off, Sheldon had no interest, Raj couldn't speak to her.it was only Howard she was fending off.She had no problem with Leonard's interest in her and was never fending him off in fact she had a interest in him too she was just more subtle about it.Also why Howard was constantly hitting on her he never would of really asked her out as he knew Leonard liked her, he even made a comment in the Missy episode that Penny was Leonard's.When Leonard told him Penny wasn't his Howard asked him could he have her,which Leonard said no too,so even though Howard was hitting on her he was never going to ask her out.

• Like 3

On 27/05/2017 at 10:49 PM, Die Zimtzicke said:

As Sheldon pointed out when Leonard challenged his inviting Dr Lorvis into 4A for a  hot beverage.

• Like 2

On 5/29/2017 at 7:18 PM, joyceraye said:

As Sheldon pointed out when Leonard challenged his inviting Dr Lorvis into 4A for a  hot beverage.

And Leonard didn't say a word to contradict that. He just accepted it.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Die Zimtzicke said:

He didn't have a choice, really. :)

8 minutes ago, Die Zimtzicke said:

I don't think there is much disagreement about Howard and Raj being interested and/or making some moves towards Penny. However, it was not very serious and I agree with @legacy99 that she didn't try to fend Leonard off. In fact, she showed interest in him in subtle ways like looking for and using opportunities to touch him or going to his lecture and the physics bowl even though she wasn't interested in these events. She was also usually entering 4A asking for him. That's without mentioning her questioning and reactions to his affair with Leslie Winkle and those kisses she gave him when drunk and on his birthday.

Edited by bfm
Some additions
  • Like 5

Was Penny interested in Howard, Raj, or Sheldon? No. Just Leonard.  They already made it clear In the pilot it was only going to be Leonard. 

• Like 6

On ‎5‎/‎31‎/‎2017 at 9:48 PM, SRAM said:

Penny also made it very clear that she wasn't interested in any of them except Leonard.  Her Peoples date with Raj she made it clear she was not his squeeze and that night she slept with him she called it a big mistake.  She punched Howard, enough said.  She told Sheldon he is definitely not the one and when Romona accused her of wanting him she definitely said no.  The only guy, other then Leonard she liked a little was Stuart, but then when it got romantic, she made it clear she wanted Leonard, by saying his name.  Also, like you said, she would come in 4A and always ask for Leonard, at least until it became the Sheldon show.

Since you mentioned it, I really used to like TBBT. The Sheldon show, not so much. Since they are already having a show called Young Sheldon, maybe they could re name TBBT as Adult Sheldon and then have a third show called Old Sheldon. Not that I'd see any of them, but...

If the had a spinoff called "The Hofstadters" then I'd really line up to see that one (if Molaro wasn't associated to it in any way shape or form).

• Like 7

Should we open a season 11 dark Lenny thread? I fear it will be needed.

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, bfm said:

Are there any Season 11 threads open yet?  I don't see them (but then I am not the best at computer navigation!!!)....

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, bfm said:

That it will be needed is a given

• Like 4

40 minutes ago, bfm said:

Definitely a YES. :shy:

n_00361.gif.26ffe7987f84c733148347b02e6a8740.gif

31 minutes ago, JE7 said:

That it will be needed is a given

n_00362.gif.720ccd32a144d1c0abef27e8b5dc5584.gif

I can imagine there will be some reason for complaining or regret in the new season (painful experiences taught me / us that).
However, we should change the title of the new Thread. Any suggestions? :scratchhead:

I like to propose: The Lenny Saga.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, veejay said:

Definitely a YES. :shy:

n_00361.gif.26ffe7987f84c733148347b02e6a8740.gif

n_00362.gif.720ccd32a144d1c0abef27e8b5dc5584.gif

I can imagine there will be some reason for complaining or regret in the new season (painful experiences taught me / us that).
However, we should change the title of the new Thread. Any suggestions? :scratchhead:

I like to propose: The Lenny Saga.

I like it....

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, hokie3457 said:

Are there any Season 11 threads open yet?  I don't see them (but then I am not the best at computer navigation!!!)....

Perhaps you should clear the browser cache more often? Just a thought.  :shy:

Edited by veejay
oops, simultaneously...LOL
  • Like 1

I actually like "The Dark Lenny Thread" its appropriate 

• Like 3

Unfortunately i don't see a reason to be optimistic about s11 for lenny. Probably just a lot more sheldon and shamy

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, JE7 said:

You probably want to scare most of the Shamys. :icon_biggrin:

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, JE7 said:

Seconded.

• Like 3

Have fun with your "Dark Lenny" thread. You won't find me there. :blum:

Cheers!

Edited by luminous
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, legacy99 said:

Unfortunately i don't see a reason to be optimistic about s11 for lenny. Probably just a lot more sheldon and shamy

o_00214.gif.7a6600d7395f804fd48848029128fcb0.gif

Maybe WE here are some kind of a reason to get through this mess?  :shy:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, luminous said:

Have fun with your "Dark Lenny" thread. You won't find me there. :blum:

Cheers!

Your here now :icon_razz:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, JE7 said:

Your here now :icon_razz:

Hehe :icon_cheesygrin: True! I meant you won't find me in a "Dark Lenny" thread for season 11....probably. :icon_wink: If there were a "Lenny after Dark" thread, you would find me there for sure. :icon_cheesygrin:

• Like 3