Tripper

The Big Bang Theory: Season 10 DVD and Blu-ray

18 posts in this topic

Posted

United States and Canada (Region 1):

Amazon.com is now taking pre-orders for The Big Bang Theory: Season 10 DVD and Blu-ray, which will be released Tuesday, September 12.

United Kingdom and Ireland (Region 2):

Amazon.co.uk is now taking pre-orders for The Big Bang Theory: Season 10 DVD and Blu-ray, which are due for release on Monday, September 11.

Australia and New Zealand (Region 4):

A release date has not yet been announced for Australia and New Zealand.

hokie3457 and spidergirl like this

Posted

If past practice is any indicator, maybe we'll get an announcement for the Region 1 DVDs/Blu-rays this coming week. I'm very curious to see the artwork design.

Posted (edited)

Season 10 will be released in Region 1 on Tuesday, September 12, 2017!

Extras include:

• #Just Ask BBT 2.0
  • The Ever-Expanding Universe of The Big Bang Theory
  • Mad Props
  • Who's the Baby Now
  • 2016 Comic Con Panel
  • Gag Reel

See the press release for more information:

http://tvshowsondvd.com/news/Big-Bang-Theory-Season-10/23377

S10.jpg

S10 Blu-ray.jpg

Edited by Kev0821
spidergirl, mirs1, April and 4 others like this

Posted

Well, I guess at least they didn't totally photoshop everyone to hell and back this time. But that's really not how shadows work. lmao

mirs1, luminous and bfm like this

Posted

2 minutes ago, April said:

Well, I guess at least they didn't totally photoshop everyone to hell and back this time. But that's really not how shadows work. lmao

I've given up at this point to a nice and updated cover, it's a lost cause, LOL! I just hope that the #Just Ask BBT 2.0 segment is not  a footage from S. 8, as it happened with the ones from S. 9 DVD Extras, even if, since they didn't ask fans to post their questions about the show this season, most likely that will be the case....

spidergirl and luminous like this

Posted

why since season 7 they are wearing the same clothes on every dvd cover??

Posted

1 hour ago, Queen Louise said:

why since season 7 they are wearing the same clothes on every dvd cover??

Because they haven't done a proper new photoshoot since then for some reason. Ughh

Posted (edited)

I saw this Emmy advertisement today, and don't recall ever seeing this image of the cast before. However, it appears that it was taken around the seventh season, and it may be a little photo-shopped, as well. Nevertheless, I like it.

ad.jpg

Edited by Kev0821

Posted

Amazon has updated their listings to include a look at the backside of the box-sets. The first image is the rear of the DVD case, followed by the Blu-ray version. I'm so happy that they included one of my favorite images from the season... Johnny and Kaley in their wedding attire!

S10 - DVD - Rear.jpg

S10 - Blu-ray - Rear.jpg

Posted

They push Shamy so hard and minimize Lenny, yet when it comes to selling their products the Lenny re-do which was one episode at the beginning and a re-do takes a big part of their promotion. I think that no matter how much they try to minimize them on the show Lenny are still a major selling point.

Posted

Heh "Family Drama". That's appropriate as this show has entered that territory.

joyceraye likes this

Posted

On 15/07/2017 at 10:39 PM, Kev0821 said:

Amazon has updated their listings to include a look at the backside of the box-sets.

S10 - DVD - Rear.jpg

S10 - Blu-ray - Rear.jpg

LOL. It's the biggest laugh I've had since they referred to Buridan's 'donkey'.  I must be in a childish mood today.

Posted

7 hours ago, 3ku11 said:

Heh "Family Drama". That's appropriate as this show has entered that territory.

Maybe they referred to the first episode? Meaning the drama that was caused by the family members?

Jonny likes this

Posted

4 hours ago, bfm said:

Maybe they referred to the first episode? Meaning the drama that was caused by the family members?

This.

It's an interesting description on the back of the DVD on many levels, there seems to be some inaccuracies (if you really want to nitpick) as well.

Posted

1 hour ago, Jonny said:

This.

It's an interesting description on the back of the DVD on many levels, there seems to be some inaccuracies (if you really want to nitpick) as well.

There is a lot dedicated there to the first episode, both in writing and graphics (the picture is big). I pitty the people who didn't watch and will be lured in due to the emphasis on Lenny just to get what might be the worst Lenny season ever, or at least tied with 8.

Posted

On 7/16/2017 at 2:58 AM, bfm said:

They push Shamy so hard and minimize Lenny, yet when it comes to selling their products the Lenny re-do which was one episode at the beginning and a re-do takes a big part of their promotion. I think that no matter how much they try to minimize them on the show Lenny are still a major selling point.

Not sure what you mean if you're talking about the DVDs. On the box there is a picture of Sheldon trying to seduce Amy, a picture of Howardette and Halley and a picture that is Lenny. How is Lenny being used as a selling point more than the others?

Posted

3 hours ago, Die Zimtzicke said:

Not sure what you mean if you're talking about the DVDs. On the box there is a picture of Sheldon trying to seduce Amy, a picture of Howardette and Halley and a picture that is Lenny. How is Lenny being used as a selling point more than the others?

Compare the space dedicated to their re-do, both in pictures and writing, to the spaces dedicated to others. Amy is not even in the pictured, I don't understand why. I am not trying to say Lenny are factualy better than the others or something like that, just that there is a lot of space dedicated to them in this cover.

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, bfm said:

Compare the space dedicated to their re-do, both in pictures and writing, to the spaces dedicated to others. Amy is not even in the pictured, I don't understand why. I am not trying to say Lenny are factualy better than the others or something like that, just that there is a lot of space dedicated to them in this cover.

I dont understand why Amy is not in picture either. For what happened in s10 for shamy,  a Sheldon pic without Amy doesnt make sense imo. Also she is the only one from the seven is not in the cover. Tbbt Dvds stuff could be really better, especially the cast in pics as some have been mentioning though.

Edited by spidergirl
Added a sentence and another improved
bfm likes this