Tripper

The Big Bang Theory: Season 10 DVD and Blu-ray

12 minutes ago, April said:

It's probably time to write a strongly worded letter to the marketing department.

Funny enough, I was just checking e-mail and I received a survey/questionnaire from Warner Bros. I may need to leave a message there. lol

• Like 1
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

Doesent bother me. If it's photoshoped or not. They look all the same haha. I'm not sure I am going to buy the s10 DVD. Theirs like only what 1 or 2 episodes I would rewatch. And even then it's a struggle. I thought Lenny were mostly good in s10. Despite what the contrary say. 

6 hours ago, Kev0821 said:

Funny enough, I was just checking e-mail and I received a survey/questionnaire from Warner Bros. I may need to leave a message there. lol

Do it!! :D

• Like 1
  • Penny Thumbs Up 2

A new season out on DVD, another taping today and the season premiere just a couple of weeks away. I do like this time of year.giphy (1).gif

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Tripper said:

A new season out on DVD, another taping today and the season premiere just a couple of weeks away. I do like this time of year.giphy (1).gif

Me too! :)tumblr_mu4oayqp2O1qdz44io3_500.gif.8812c34c21feead97dcb08366dec1a0a.gif

• Like 2

They tried to deliver today, but the package wouldn't fit through the letter box.

I'm going to try to collect it from the post office, after work tomorrow.

• Like 1

Just collected it from the post office and, to paraphrase Amy, I want to:- put it on, put it on, put it on, put it on, put it on, put it on.

:icon_biggrin:

Edited by Stephen Hawking

TBBT - Season 10 DVD/Blu-ray Germany

The Big Bang Theory - Season 10 is set to be released on DVD and Blu-ray in Germany on Thursday, December 21.

Source

• Like 2

2 hours ago, luminous said:

TBBT - Season 10 DVD/Blu-ray Germany

The Big Bang Theory - Season 10 is set to be released on DVD and Blu-ray in Germany on Thursday, December 21.

Source

You are a lucky fan. Here they gave up to release the TBBT DVDs for be sold on stores for lack of orders. Thanks to amazon I can keep my collection and watch it with english subtitles.

Mine will be sending to my mail next week!

Edited by spidergirl
Typo
  • Like 1

I've watched the DVD set all the way through, and re-watched my favourites.

I'm now suffering from a massive Shamy overdose. :) 

Edited by Stephen Hawking