The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tensor

Season 10-11 Hiatus Thread

52 minutes ago, Die Zimtzicke said:

This is true. What are we averaging? About 18 or 18 1/2 minutes an ep for story now?

Here's  season 10 .  Season 9 is the post above.  Season 2 is also there.  I just finished season three, and will be putting that up later tonight. 

From Entertainment Weekly

Spoiler Room: Scoop on Orphan Black, Once Upon a Time, Hawaii Five-0 and more

Will Amy say yes to Sheldon’s proposal when The Big Bang Theory returns?? — Jen
Even if Amy does say yes, I have to imagine there’s a long road ahead for this couple — especially since they’ve moved at a snail’s pace to get to this point in the first place. However, when I pressed EP Steve Molaro on what would be most important to Shamy on their wedding day, he offered what sounds like a glimmer of hope: “Whether or not they’re wearing Star Trek uniforms,” he says.

• Like 8

39 minutes ago, vonmar said:

Even if Amy does say yes, I have to imagine there’s a long road ahead for this couple — especially since they’ve moved at a snail’s pace to get to this point in the first place. However, when I pressed EP Steve Molaro on what would be most important to Shamy on their wedding day, he offered what sounds like a glimmer of hope: “Whether or not they’re wearing Star Trek uniforms,” he says.

Haha I can imagine poor Amy having to say no continously to many bizzare offers by Sheldon...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bfm said:

Haha I can imagine poor Amy having to say no continously to many bizzare offers by Sheldon...

Haha yes, poor gal!

She looked super cute in her ST uniform though. So I can't fault her man wanting to see her in that again. hehe

TBBTstartrekstyle.gif.e8754cadaad3edc8cde8a97a88b231e2.gif

Edited by April
  • Like 6

1 hour ago, vonmar said:

I thought she was going to wear Sarah Jane's dress from The Pyramids of Mars. Surely Sheldon bought it from a memorabilia auction at a Dr Who  Convention around the time he got the ring from his mother?

9 hours ago, April said:

Haha yes, poor gal!

She looked super cute in her ST uniform though. So I can't fault her man wanting to see her in that again. hehe

I guess, why not? I don't expect she will be trying to impress her mother or anyone but Sheldon.

There are worse things to dress up as...

03-jar-jar-binks-jpg_480x640.jpg.74e68eb205978bce1a748781ef25eacf.jpg

• Like 1

13 hours ago, vonmar said:

So Sheldon and Amy wedding outfits could be these ones...images.jpg.fd384a2eec57b471732c8bdfc5f0ca3b.jpg

The blue suits both! :icon_cheesygrin:

12 hours ago, April said:

Haha yes, poor gal!

Me neither! It would be surely a quirky ceremony, hehe!

And Sheldon really enjoyed this ST doutor Fowler, the way he looked at her while he tried to seem he was in pain was priceless!

tumblr_m3ictfFL3h1rn4qwao2_250.gif.985177e357bd678f405a3b8d0f985d08.gif

Edited by spidergirl
  • Like 3

20 hours ago, vonmar said:

I only hope for Shamy to have as much undisturbed time in their wedding as Lenny had in theirs.

• Like 5

48 minutes ago, Carlos said:

I only hope for Shamy to have as much undisturbed time in their wedding as Lenny had in theirs.

“Whether or not they’re wearing Star Trek uniforms,” he says.

Maybe that's not a good idea.  :shy:

593c07f92a699_resistanceisfutile.gif.732c110fc423c060fa94d754b086bcec.gif
(Resistance is futile.)

• Like 2

I could see a storyline about them conflicting over something like wedding attire, but I don't see them getting married wearing gear like that. Well I hope not!

Anyway I am not really thinking about that much until I actually know if there is going to be a wedding.

• Like 2

21 hours ago, joyceraye said:

I thought she was going to wear Sarah Jane's dress from The Pyramids of Mars.

That was a really beautiful dress, worn by a really beautiful lady, who is sadly no longer with us. :( 

35 minutes ago, Jonny said:

but I don't see them getting married wearing gear like that. Well I hope not!

It wouldn't be he first wedding ceremony in Star Trek uniforms.

StarTrekTOSWedding.jpg?itok=jC5R_R6X

Edited by Stephen Hawking
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Carlos said:

My wish is for the writers to show the same amount of planning, for their wedding, that they showed for Lenny's wedding. 

• Like 6

18 minutes ago, Tensor said:

My wish is for the writers to show the same amount of planning, for their wedding, that they showed for Lenny's wedding. 

Me too but only because I have seen enough tv weddings.

In fact I'd be happy if they are married and she is pregnant at the beginning of 11.01

So Happy!

Edited by djsurrey
  • Like 2

53 minutes ago, djsurrey said:

Me too but only because I have seen enough tv weddings.

In fact I'd be happy if they are married and she is pregnant at the beginning of 11.01

So Happy!

l_094.gif.e2d65e4a5980ff9fdece0deb241665f8.gif

:icon_cheesygrin:

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Jonny said:

I could see a storyline about them conflicting over something like wedding attire, but I don't see them getting married wearing gear like that. Well I hope not!

Anyway I am not really thinking about that much until I actually know if there is going to be a wedding.

One vote here for off-camera elopement. 

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, Capt. Hilts said:

One vote here for off-camera elopement. 

I am like 99.9% sure that will not happen.

• Like 4

27 minutes ago, Jonny said:

I am like 99.9% sure that will not happen.

One can dream.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, djsurrey said:

One can dream.

We saw the lenny and bernardette weddings. Any special reason for shamy should be a off camera elopment?

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, spidergirl said:

We saw the lenny and bernardette weddings. Any special reason for shamy should be a off camera elopment?

Why does there have to be a reason?  We saw Howardette's planning for their wedding, and didn't see any planning for either of Lenny's ceremonies.  What would be wrong with an off-screen elopement for Shamy?

Of course, we know the writers and TPTB won't do that, since all they seem to care about is Shamy.  Maybe they can have an on-screen elopement.  That would be their big chance to only have Shamy on screen (ok, and the person officiating the ceremony) for en entire episode.  

• Like 7

4 minutes ago, Tensor said:

Why does there have to be a reason?  We saw Howardette's planning for their wedding, and didn't see any planning for either of Lenny's ceremonies.  What would be wrong with an off-screen elopement for Shamy?

Of course, we know the writers and TPTB won't do that, since all they seem to care about is Shamy.  Maybe they can have an on-screen elopement.  That would be their big chance to only have Shamy on screen (ok, and the person officiating the ceremony) for en entire episode.  

I was just curious why as we saw the others couples wedding ceremonies.Besides I did not say it would be wrong. Discussing as I believe you agree with me it is not always about what we agree or enjoy about.

And I won't get into a discuss about writers  might prefer shamy than others couples on the show. It is not my fault their faiilures  and neither any other fan show's fault.  It was just curiosity, that's  all. 

• Like 2

^
    ^
         Wait. Wasn’t it always my main reason, watching a TV-Show to expect something off-camera.

misc_00352.gif.b39e384bf1d375b19a599e848c4a37f9.gif

I'm just curious.  :scratchhead:

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, spidergirl said:

I was just curious why as we saw the others couples wedding ceremonies.

That's actually one reason why.

We've seen enough weddings.  That's just my take.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Capt. Hilts said:

That's actually one reason why.

We've seen enough weddings.  That's just my take.

And it is a valuable reason as any other.